First filly of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the best story I've read in weeks! Congratulations on your new spotted filly, and what a wonderful dog you have! We've been wondering what kind of 'outside' dog to get. Sounds like the Anatolian Shepherd might be the breed to get!

I've been waiting to see your Spotted Illusion foals. What an awsome start with this filly!

Pam C.

Heh, Heh, Heh -- Congrats Lori & a SPECIAL hug to Tanna for being such a great dog . Geeze I am always amazed at how intuitive these LGD's are - kind of freaky really. Beautiful filly, great start to a foaling season!

Stac

Lori,

Congrats on your new filly. She looks really nice....

And GREAT dog. Sure would be nice if we could all have one like that.......I think my Great Dane would have gone and hidden under the couch.....

Wow! Now how cool is that? I second Leia, well done you for listening to Tanna
default_aktion033.gif

Awesome dog and very blessed to have your little girl healthy and strong. She is a beauty.

Congrats,

Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME FILLY< And AWESOME DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to go Tanna!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that is my daughters name too, only with one n)
default_wub.png

Way to go Tanna!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
You know, she deserves a geat big T bone steak!

And Congratulations on a beautiful filly!

Charlotte

default_aktion033.gif
How cool is THAT!!!! Great pooch indeed! Love the filly! What an awesome name...million dollar baby indeed
default_wink.png

What a great dog, extra goodies for her I bet.
default_smile.png
Beautiful filly too.

Jan

Loved your story! One of my stallions told me of a early delivery last year....he was making a lot of noise went to see what was up and like you asked him and he was pacing staring at the barn. Janel had just had her foal, both where still laying down....how he knew is beyond me.

Congrats on your filly!

Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
She is beautiful filly
default_wub.png
and what a wonderful story I think I'll have a hard time forgetting that one!
default_yes.gif

Thanks for sharing

~Jessica

A beautiful little filly and what a great dog, Congrats!

Thanks everyone!
default_smile.png
All that Tanna "asked" for is a belly-rub, which I gladly gave her.
default_yes.gif
She can have steak or anything else her little heart desires too.
default_wub.png
Before this happened, I already felt that Tanna is worth her weight in gold, for being so good with the horses and keeping potential predators away, I guess now she's doubled that huh?
default_wub.png

What a GREAT DOG!!!! And Congratulations to you!

Latest posts

Back