First Baby of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_smile.png
Congratulations on a healthy foal............

Congratulations! on you new little man!

It is hard to believe that foaling season is starting - it is always great to see everyones brand new babies!!

Congratulations on a live, healthy foal!! Waiting for pics.... That is what happens when you go first, we are all impatient for photos!!!

Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah A healthy colt and a filly!! Nice way to start the foaling season. The pic of your filly is just fine!! Now charge up the batteries and get pics of that colt! I really think we need a rule on Lil Beginnings......no posting foal announcements without pictures!!!!
default_smile.png

John, that filly is gorgeous. So colorful, long-necked and up-headed. I am looking forward to seeing your colt too. That black Rhapsody stallion of yours is amazing. How is his movement? Are you expecting to get some performance prospects from him?

He moves like the wind, we are bringing him home this weekend to breed him to a couple of mares. I really have missed watching him out the kitchen window when he is in a paddock adjacent to the house. His daddy and others in his line from Sharri have all had good movement, so I am expecting good things from him after his halter career is over in a couple of years.
default_yes.gif

Now I will be able to see him everyday. We are also bringing Lady Stardust (Congress Grand Champion Overall Mare - under as a weanling) and will be able to watch her grow up also, which is going to be fun.
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks for asking about Majic!!
default_saludando.gif

By the way my avatar is a new shot Cindy got of Majic's head.

Pretty filly John ), if the colt's anywhere near that nice you are off to a good start this year!

Jan

Cute filly! And nice pic in your avatar.... sounds like you got it going on there. Can't wait til mine start to arrive this year. I just love seeing everyone's foals!

Latest posts

Back