FINALLY!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FoRebel

Reaction score
He was born some time this morning... Momma and baby are wonderful and he's been drinking like a camel! He's got pink skin and crystal blue eyes (can't see them because of the way the pictures were taken)... Color guesses are appreciated... I don't know much but I know that there is another perlino colt on the ground from his daddy this year, so maybe perlino??? (Momma's halter and lead were taken off after pictures!)

Dam: Circle A Daisy Mae (sorrel pinto)

Sire: Painted Perfections Picazzo (perlino)

DSC_4620.jpg

DSC_4625.jpg

DSC_4619.jpg

Congrats how adorable!! I see he came dressed for cold weather
default_yes.gif
:

I think he must be palomino since mom is not a dilute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Awwww... how cute... I definitely think he's palomino. Probably pretty golden, judging from his undercoat. Congrats on a healthy baby!

Andrea

Congratulations on your precious little guy. He looks like a palomino since his mom isn't a dilute.

Thanks for all the compliments and I think too now that I've had more time to look at him. :bgrin

:saludando: Congrats on the handsome new boy!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: I don't know much about color, but in my eyes, he is a gem!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: Give him a hug from me....

Cute !! His hair makes him look like a cuddly teddy bear to hug.

Joyce

Congrats on your new colt. He is a cutie!
default_wub.png
: I also think he is a palomino. Just a few weeks ago, I have a sorrel/chestnut pinto mare that foaled that was bred to a cremello, her filly looked just like your colt with pink skin and blue eyes and it took about 6-7 days until her pink skin turned black. She still has blue eyes, not as blue as when she was born, so I imagine that they will turn brown in time.

Congratulations Big Time, I'm so happy for you. AND my little palomino colt from Picazzo has a long hair coat like that, I'll get pictures tomarrow and send to you, he looks like a furry teddy bear! My perlino from him has a regular coat of hair but I was shocked when the little palomino came out looking like a FEB baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on your new colt. I would think he is a palomino and his skin will darken over the next several days. In order for him to be a perlino, he would need both parents to be cream based colors.

Congratulations and he's looking great for just being born.

Joyce

Congratulations!! :aktion033: :aktion033: He sure is a cute little furball!
default_wub.png
:

"Congratulations!" :aktion033: Tiffani,

He is just a little doll!
default_wub.png
: You are going to have so much fun with him! I know how much you love those babies!

Can't wait to visit and see all those lovely horses in person!
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back