FINALLY !

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda K

Reaction score
Well around 10:00 am. this morning the last mare Erica had to foal decided to go into labor. I have been taking the extra T.V. and cam system to the beauty shop every morning for the last two weeks watching her. She has tested ready for a while now. This is "Prankster Bucks " first baby, so we have been on pins and needles waiting for the big moment.

Its a boy, black looking with lots of white on his face, little head with two blue eyes.

Ericas at work , but I think she will be pleased. They are up on the cam if you would like to sneak a peak.

I had to get scissors and snip the LONG whiskers off of his muzzle. They would get all gummy from moms milk. He sure is a strong one.

Thats it for us
default_laugh.png
I think Erica had 17 or 18 babies this year and all are on the ground healthy ...........
default_smile.png

Linda Killion

Congratulations!!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_aktion033.gif
And Good Job again, Mrs. K.
default_cheekkiss.gif
Can't wait to see pictures of the little guy
default_wub.png

Jodi

default_laugh.png
congrats!

I have been watching... all week... I missed it! Shucks!

Congrats on ALL the healthy kids!!!!

~Sandy

Congratulations on the new colt and also on completeing an awesome foaling season!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah I knew you were going to be a good midwife Linda!!
default_smile.png

I cannot wait to see this baby!!!!

I love Peas and Prankster so I know the baby's got to be amazing!!!

withballoon1.gif

I am dying to see all the foals on the updated website (hint, hint).
default_smile.png
default_new_multi.gif

Congrats!

I though she was going to have it last night. Watched for almost an hr, then had to get to bed. She had that tail up and was moving a lot.
default_laugh.png
Even checked this AM before I left for work but, nothing there.........only about 8:30.

thanks everyone. We have had really crappy weather here and are expecting 4 more days of rain
default_wacko.png

Maybe Erica can get get some pictures up soon.

Linda

Latest posts

Back