4 A.M. Barn call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda K

Reaction score
Well after watching Deni all night, I decided to head to bed at 1:30 this morning. I was watching on and off all morning in my bedroom, and Erica was watching in her room as well. Guess I nodded off , when I heard the door shut. Ericas off to the barn a few minutes before 4:00 a.m. look at the tv and Deni had just laid down, but man I have never seen a mare spit a baby out that fast ! usually you see a bubble and a few pushes ! It was like one really good push and he was out ! Our barn is right here and Erica didnt even make it before it was out. No complaining..... wish all could be that smooth (for everyone) anyway. ........ we have a very leggy little boy out of "big citys prankster buck" .
default_biggrin.png

Maybe Erica can post some pictures later, but you can see him on marestare now. he is a cutie !

Linda Killion

Last edited by a moderator:
Linda, I wish I could borrow you as a foal watch partner!!! But I doubt Erica would hear of it
default_biggrin.png

Congrats on the new colt -- I saw pictures of him on Facebook. I think you are going to need sunglasses inside the barn when you visit him -- he is LOUD!!!! And, of course, gorgeous
default_wub.png

Congrats! Can you share the marestare link? I want to see!!
default_wub.png

24197_373789536332_312944081332_4194794_5649462_n.jpg

24197_373791306332_312944081332_4194844_2825291_n.jpg

Heres some pictures of the boy at about 20 mins old......when he first started to stand

Congratulations!!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Wow...that's a lot of white!!
default_smile.png
Pretty boy! Seems like there are quite a few of these mostly white pintos this year! Love his face markings....and those long legs!

Thanks for posting him on LB - I saw him on Facebook and have been watching him this morning on marestare - boy I stayed up til 2 thinking shes GOT to go tonight - finally decided to go to bed - first thing I did when i got up at about 8 was run and check the computer/marestare! HA wait til we are all asleep. LOL

He is very nice - as usual - so much leg on the boy!

I love his daddy - such a handsome man himself

Congrats on a smooth and fast delivery - he also appears to be getting around real well - not quite the stumbling newborn foal phase most go thru.

Congratulations on another job well done by your mares. He sure has some legs and is so pretty.

Love those pretty pintos! Congrats to you all! Glad to hear all went smoothly.

Congratulations!!! I just love his daddy, no wonder he is so nice.
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

Wow, congrats on your new baby and a really speedy and flawless delivery!!

Latest posts

Back