Finally, Our Day in Court for MICHAEL

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
You haven't heard much from me here as usual because we have been preparing

for Court for quite some time and the time has come. Yes we are a nervous mess.

It's been a long horrible ride as you can imagine awaiting our day in court for Michael.

Over a year and a half and several times it has been canceled. Finally, justice is just around

the corner. Our trial dates have been set for February 26, and 27. Once again Daniel and I

have both been warned we have to remain composed because if there are any outbursts or threatening

actions by us, this can mean a mistrial. They are actually counting on us to loose control.

I do not know how on earth we will be able to maintain composure

at all having to come face to face with Michael's killer for the very first time, but I

shudder at the thought when our eyes meet. A statement from me will be

heard as Michael's mother, as I will be his voice and

goes without saying that miserable animal will hear and feel my wrath as I will speak my mind.

I want that piece of garbage put away on every charge we have against him with NO chance of

parole and no plea bargins, nothing and I will ask and emplore the court and jury for this.

Both my stepsons now live in the county so we will be supported by them, their families, and

our relatives that will be here from Kentucky, as well as Michael's friends and members of his

graduating class and of course his beloved Tabitha and her family. We will all be wearing angel pins.

There will be security and very limited media allowed and kept to local.

Please keep us in your thoughts and always remember that Michael took a stand against

drugs and alcohol and just said "NO" and you can do it too.

Thank You for supporting us.

Much love from my family to you.

Ours prayers are with all of you!! I have no words to say on how to keep your composure, I do not know if I could!! So I will pray for you to have the strength to be strong!!
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

May God give you strength and discernment during this day. I can only imagine the inner struggle you must feel, and will feel, when you see this person face to face. My prayers with all of you. I don't know all the details but I do know some, and may our precious Lord guide you all. And Marty, a special prayer that He holds you close in His loving embrace.

Marty my friend,

You by all means have my prayers. You are a strong and courageous woman. I know that Michael will be very proud of his mom!! You will get through this ...May God give you the strength and determination to maintain a strong composure but that your message to this monster be heard LOUD & CLEAR and be driven into his very being. You are a great writer with a lot of passion...especially for your son. You'll do great!!!! Hang in there and know that I'm thinking of you and will definitely be praying for you. If you don't mind, I'll include your prayer request on our prayer chain. You have my love and support!!!!! Hang in there!!! Stay strong!!! You're an awesome lady!!! I know you can do this!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Love ya!!!!!!!!

Janine

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty,

May God and Michael give you strength to keep your composure, and to put this animal behind bars where he belongs. Michael will be looking out for his family, he wants you guys to finally have peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you........

I am so glad to hear this is finally going to happen. And I am not worried about you and Dan Marty, you both will be so controlled as I know the last thing you want to happen is to see this garbage go free. You will be able to say your peace and they will hear the contempt and hate in your voice for this animal...But they will also see the love and the broken heart for your child and for what pain and loss he has caused your family. You stand there proud and know there will be so many prayers being sent for you and the family on that day...We will all be around you in spirit, and you know Michael will be there.....you can count on that.

Always in my thoughts...and proud to be your friend....Angie

Marty,

You know you and your family will forever have our undying love and support for all you can do for your sweet Michael! God be with you all, always. Our warmest love, hugs and fervant prayers forever offered up!

In His Hands,

Tanya & Family

Stay strong -I know you will-.

Lots of good thoughts coming your way from Ontario, Canada.

Marty,

I am glad its finally time to see justice done! It is amazing to me how the system works, I mean it takes so long , which drags it out for the family...

You are a great poet/writer- if you set in your mind and write down what you want to say on Michaels behalf- YOU WILL GET THRU IT without an outburst.

Then when its done, you can scream the mountain down...

They are gonna try to have a mistrial cause his lawyer knows he doesnt have a leg to stand on, and thats what they do, try to cause enough commotion to get their lowlife dogs off! I do not know how a lawyer could have that job of defending a person who is GUILTY and of DEATH! I could never do that job, I have too many scruples...

I am sending prayers to you and your family to be strong and get thru it...

I'm glad your family is all gonna be there for support, that will help you...

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty im crying reading this as i know how much it has to hurt for you and your family and its going to be tough but get it over with and put him behind bars!

You know we will be there with you for those two days, we have all been with you since day one
default_wub.png

Leeana

Marty, I will be keeping you, your family and Michaels friends in my thoughts and prayers. I pray you are able to hold to your determined composure and are able to speak for Michael when he can not. Know that quite a few of us will be holding your hand and standing with you when you go to court even if you can not see us there physically. May justice be served.

Marty, I know you can do this, just keep this in mind:

lose control = free scumbag

keep control = scumbag goes DOWN!

I'll be thinking of you guys and you know you can call me any time!!!

You all will be in my thoughts....

Stay strong....and just remember how badly this scum needs to be behind bars!!

~kathryn

I hope they throw the book at this guy. I hope you get everything you have asked for and need. You know

that Michael will be with you to support and hold you up in court. Best wishes coming your way Marty.

I marked the dates on the calender so I'll remember to say a prayer for you and your family. Stay strong! You're almost through this! Seems like an awfully long time to wait for justice to be done. Good luck in court.

Marty I know you and Dan can do this. Stay focused on what you can accomplish by staying calm. This creep deserves to be put away for life.

When it is all over you can cuss, scream, rant and rave to your hearts content at this peice of cr-p.

I'll say a rosary and keep a candle lit those two days for you and Dan. Michael will be standing beside you, know he is there giving you strength to do this.

Marty,

I am absolutely confident in your and Dan's strength. You have survived the unimaginable, the unbearable, which makes you strong beyond belief.

In addition to that inner strength, you have a most powerful ally in Michael himself. He will hold you all in his arms as you speak for him.

You will find that no emotional outburst is necessary, as the truth of your words rings out in the courtroom.

Finally, although we are all spread across the country, we will all be there with you.

Take care,

susanne

Latest posts

Back