Finally I am back

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bfogg

Reaction score
I have had a bad case of withdrawals from the Forum. My old computer finally gave up the ghost and I have been waiting for the new one to come in. I bought an Apple. I know some people hate them!

But it's what we have at school and I found I really like them. Even with most of the schools being antiques they seem to stand up and are super easy. That being said I am sure to get stuck as I am no wizard at techno stuff.

Glad to be back will now go and see what i have missed!

default_wub.png

Bon

Apples are great I have two, 1 laptop & a desktop. If I can help you with anything let me know. Can't promise I will know. Did you buy the insurance

is all you have to do is call Apple and they will walk you right through it. Alice

DITTO what Nita said!

I missed you Bonnie and I'm glad to see you back!
default_wub.png

So glad you are back Bonnie. I never called you about my dog because I knew you were not feeling well and I wanted you to take care of yourself. HUGS!

Glad to hear you are back. Congratulations on the new Apple. I switched over 3 years ago. My only regret, I shoulda done it sooner. I do recommend purchasing the Apple Care. They are very helpful plus if anything goes wrong with the hardware, they fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Bonnie -

Welcome back!!! We sure did miss you!

Liz R.

Welcome back.
default_smile.png
That being without a computer business is no fun, makes you wonder how we ever got along without them!

Jan

Back