Finally Gracie Pictures

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdomep

Reaction score
These were taken today... The poor girl is HUGE and look at her poor back legs :new_shocked:

You can see more pictures here too...

2graciebutt2607.JPG

1gracie2607.JPG

gracieudds2607.JPG

From November

gracie2.JPG

[SIZE=14pt]she IS big! i will have to take some pictures of Petunia, she is large and in charge too! [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]what sweet head Gracie has
default_wub.png
: Nikki[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Poor Gracie! She looks like she is about to POP! She's very pretty though... Any idea when she will foal? :aktion033: [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for sharing the pictures.[/SIZE]

I agree, wow! Gracie has my total sympathy, the poor sweetie.

chico

Gracie is so sweet
default_wub.png
: & Big...Wow, what is happening with her?

Is her stomach "rock hard" ?

Do you see movement? I can see body parts rolling in Fawn...Ohhhh, it's a weird site
default_unsure.png
:

The "udders" look on the small side...but we all know that doesn't mean anything.

Fawn's bag right now is bigger than it has ever been, prior to birth. Her first...she never bagged up ?

LOL...can you give her an EPT test?
default_smile.png
You and Kari must be on needles and pins :new_let_it_all_out:

Who knows...you could be posting "newborn" pics tomorrow
default_smile.png
Teri

No way it is 6 with major wind - I told her yesterday she can't have this baby until it warms up past 20 LOL

Yes her bag is not there (but last time it didn't show until 10 days before) and she is so touchy no way she will let us near her bag. I do think it has to be a TIGHT fit in her precious little frame...I know before she had Vernon we didn't see or feel him move the last few weeks..and when Minnie looked like that in the Spring I was sitting with her while she was grazing and she went "UHHH" I had never heard such a noise and the baby had moved into position and she had him 2 days later with no bag at all :no:

We thought she was so close in November as that was the last heat we remember her being in heat but obviously we were off - but dang she looked big then :eek:

I will keep you updated!

Latest posts

Back