Finally got my new camera back!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tifflunn

Reaction score
Finally got my camera back from H.P- which took 3 camera exchanges and then they upgraded me to this one still trying to figure it out.

Here is our English Mastiff Storm & my youngest daughter- enjoying the unusually nice weather at the park.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/tifflunn/HPIM0065.jpg

HPIM0065.jpg

Here is Storm and Dad- hanging out in the work room(excuse the mess) :bgrin

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/tifflunn/HPIM0053.jpg

HPIM0053.jpg

Storm hanging in the back yard.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/tifflunn/HPIM0075.jpg

HPIM0075.jpg

And the most strangest thing we have been watching for the last couple of days is my neighbours Black Eyed Susan's are growing in the middle of winter in Ontario - go figure.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a96/tifflunn/HPIM0056.jpg

HPIM0056.jpg

Thanks for letting me share! :bgrin

Oh Tiff!!!!! Storm is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is growing up so beautifully and his color is awesome!! He's over a year old now is'nt he? For him being an English Mastiff, he does not have too floppy of lips.....how's your drool factor? :bgrin Lakota has some brindling but not as much as he does...his color reminds me alot of my old Boxer I used to have. I think he's beautiful and reminds me alot of Lakota's expression....wow they are very similar...especially the head!!! Thanks for sharing those photos with us. I was hoping you'd post some of his soon.
default_yes.gif
:

:lol: Sterling,

My pleasure posting- had to get the camera fixed :bgrin

His drool factor gets pretty large when he eats or drinks, got to catch him before he shakes his head. He is just over 18 months and 32 inches at the withers and tipping the scales between 175-180- I think by the time he finishes growing he will top out around the 200lbs mark- really don't want him to heavy and hurt his joints :bgrin . He really is very strong, thank goodness for obedience classes! Yea they seem to carry the same expression and they carry them selves the same- pretty neat :bgrin I can't wait to see how far lakotas brindling goes. :bgrin

Thanks

Tiffany

Holy man, he is big!!! He could eat Teddy in one bite!! :new_shocked: Tell Bill I saw his hair and I have to agree with you!!! :lol:

Wow, who needs miniature horses when you have a dog that big? :bgrin Your daughter could ride him :bgrin

He looks like a really sweet dog.

well if you dont have minis yet you have a dog pretty darn near the size of a large one:) He is so beautiful wow i want a horse that colour:eek:

Wow a very big boy!! Scooby just turned 9 mos old and I think Storm is bigger than he is.

Very pretty, he looks like Scooby's dad....................
default_wub.png
:

Thanks Guys- He is a biggy- but they get bigger then he is
default_yes.gif
: . We are in the process of getting him fitted for his carting harness- he will be able to start lessons soon :bgrin .

Firefall- Where is scooby's pictures(love the name so fits the breed) :bgrin

It does fit the breed. He is such a goof ball most of the time.

Stormy is so nice and heavy boned, Scooby is lighter, wish he was more like Stormy................

Ok took this today.

Wow, sorry the picture is so big, photobucket won't re-size it.

scoobyat9mosold003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It does fit the breed. He is such a goof ball most of the time.

Stormy is so nice and heavy boned, Scooby is lighter, wish he was more like Stormy................

Ok took this today.

Wow, sorry the picture is so big, photobucket won't re-size it.

scoobyat9mosold003.jpg

Firefall- Storm was just as gangley and thin when he was nine months- 11 months- Scooby will fill out :lol: Don't you just love how they sit on something and prop themselves straight up off of it. Scooby colouring is great our next one will hopefully be an apricot :lol: Tiffany

How old is Stormy?
18 months- he is just spreading across the chest the last couple of months as well as his jowels started developing around that time- not much slobber until he was 13-14 months- His head is just starting to get more pronounced and loose the puppy look- although it is the cutest look :bgrin

He is just starting to put some weight on- he always looked so skinny( although we do not want him to be over weight by no means)

Tiffany

Latest posts

Back