Finally Got a Great Pic of Casey and Lukas

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matt73

Reaction score
Casey loves all the kittens that come through here; he's a great babysitter. He can get a bit rough, but he's just playing and doesn't realise how big he is with the little ones. They give a squeak and he stops. Or they run off and come back for more and jump on his head and he continues to play with them. He is a great cat. The best.

Lukas loves being really warm. He will snuggle for hours. If he can't lie on Kev or I, and he's tired (which is about 15-20 hours out of the day...it's hard work growing...and when he's up, he's UP!
default_wacko.png
), he'll snuggle with Casey.

This is love...

DSCF00052.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt, that picture is PERFECTION!!! As the owner of 7 indoor cats that we just adore, that picture is just priceless!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Matt you need to have that done as a painting.....how adoreable are "the boys".......
default_smile.png

Matt,

What gorgeous cats!!! You need to have that picture enlarged - it is awesome!!

It looks like Lukas is all settled in with NO chance of getting chilled!

Thanks guys. Unfortunately, the flash didn't go off and so the pic is a tiny bit blurry and dark. I have other pics where the flash went off and they're better quality but they don't quite capture the moment like this one did
default_biggrin.png
Our newest boy, Seamus, comes home soon (a house full of boys)...Here's a pic I got from the breeder today

HPIM1606.jpg

HPIM1608.jpg

Oh, Matt!!! They are gorgeous and that is one of the best cat photographs I've ever seen!!! You should get that published some place!!!

default_biggrin.png
Your cats are all so beautiful! I know you all have lots of fun cuddling and playing with them. Such wonderful colors and those gorgeous eyes! I have a kitten that will be 4 months on the 19th and she is a handful! Wow! Her father is Himalayan and her mother is grey tabby. She's at that awkward stage of legs, claws, and teeth! We love her so much even when she's a bit naughty. So entertaining!

I just love Casey's face, could kiss that all day and Lucas looks like he is in fur ball heaven. To very cute.

Seamus is a sweetie, bet you can't wait to get him home. Pretty boy he is.

They are both just beautiful Matt! That picture is priceless!

Oh please! That is adorable Matt. It's hard to tell where one cat starts and the other ends! It's just one big ball of fuzz.
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back