Few new foals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aubrey715

Reaction score
I thought i would share a few new babies that i haven't had the chance to post yet.

First is a filly that was born 2 weeks ago. I was waiting to post pictures of her because she had a rough start, she was born really premature and went down hill. We were afraid she wasn't going to make it. She was at the vets for a week and she is doing much better now. She has been home for a few days now. She is out of our Sids Rebel son, Lucky Four Rebels Reno.

e9bfdafc.jpg

e9bfda09.jpg

e9bfd921.jpg

Then here is a filly that was born on April 19th while i was away at a horse show. She is out of our National Grand Champion, Lucky Four Silvers Rebel Legacy. She is teeny tiny but she is so refined. There is just something about this little filly that i just love. I can't wait to see how she matures.

e9bfd838.jpg

e9bfd733.jpg

Then here is a palomino colt that was born on Wednesday afternoon. He is out of one of our best mares, Little Skippers Candleglow and then his sire is Lucky Four Rebels Reno. The pictures aren't the best of him because he hasn't completely stood up on his legs yet.

e9bfde57.jpg

e9bfdd4d.jpg

e9bfdc2e.jpg

Here is a picture of his dam from her show days.

ec3244ef.jpg

Thanks for letting me share. We are close to being done foaling, only 6 more left to go. All but 2 mares should foal by the end of May.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're all nice but I really, really like that second fillys, she's just beautiful!
default_wub.png
:

Very pretty foals, especially like the middle one.

Beautiful foals!! And I can see why the palomino mare might be one of your best--she's barely in the last picture but WOW what a face!

Congratulations times 3! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: Thank heavens the first one is doing so much better, the 2nd surely has that "something", I get Camellia from her, and the colt is adorable and will surely come up in a bit.

"Congratulations!" on 3 beautiful babies! I am so glad that first little filly is doing so good, it is scary when they have a bad start.

Love the 2nd. baby - she has something about her that is very appealing!

And of course that palomino colt is going to be a handsome little man!!

They are all 3 just absolutely precious!!

Congrats on 3 lovely foals , so glad all are doin g good for u now. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congratulations. :aktion033: I'm so happy the first little filly is doing well and is home. They are all beautiful
default_yes.gif
: Joyce

[SIZE=14pt]Congrats on your new foals!!!!!!! :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back