Female Horse Names

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniponyparties

Reaction score
She is a (dark) grulla! One of my favorite colors!!! Any names are appreciated.......(I would prefer a unique name!)
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm well pictures always help! What kind of unique names are you looking for? Here are a few unique names, not sure if it's what you're looking for but I'll give it a shot!

Artemis- Greek Goddess of the Hunt

Asteria

Hestia

Hera

Gaia

Athena

Eris

Nyx

Theia-Goddess of sight and blue skies
default_smile.png
The name itself means "Goddess"

Rhea

These are just Goddess names but they are pretty unique

Unique? .....OK....

Where are you? How big is the horse? How does she move? Is she calm and quiet, hot and reactive, hateful or aloof? Who are her sire and dam and what is her registered name? IF she's not registered and you don't know pedigree - where did you purchase her (farm/owner name, town, state)?

What is the weather like where you are?

What time of day was it when you first saw her - what did you think upon first seeing her? How was she to load and haul? How did she react when you opened the trailer door and she first saw her new home?

Does she have markings?

What tv programs do you like? What genra of books do you like? Currently our youngest daughter is on a Dr. Who kick - and the new rabbit is "Gallifrey". The first rabbit shortened was "Roxy" - I can't remember what the full name was other than a Dr Who planet... O - hubby found it - Raxacoricofallapatorius.

Me - I like mythology and fantasy but have no horses named that way yet.

As of right now, the only name I can come up with would be "MYSTERY" or "PUZZLE" because that's all the info you gave us...
default_yes.gif

My favorite names of horses I own / have owned are Fantasy, Passion, Destiny & Serenity. Those are my suggestions. :)

She's a grulla and quite dark.....she is solid colored except for her grulla markings. She's almost a yearling.

She's 26 to 27 inches tall and should mature around 30-32 inches.

She's dual registered with the AMHA and AMHR.

She's has a puppy dog personality. She is calm most of the time, but she can be spunky. (She's a real sweetheart.)

She has great conformation and beautiful coloring!!!
default_wub.png
She's very curious and catches on to things quickly.

I love the names (Dixie Girl and Boss Mare)!!!
default_smile.png

I liked the name of a friend of mines horse baby. I have geldings so I could never give it to one mine. I share with you. " Talitha" it means " little girl" it has biblical meaning.

Latest posts

Back