Favorite Guilty Pleasures?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEHEHE this is easy, my oldest son is 13 and if your a parent you will understand this one...

My guilty treasures are any time one of these things happens:

I eat a full meal without interuption

I drink an entire soda or eat an entire snickers without sharing

I take a long hot bath, with a book with no one knocking on the door and fighting! Those are my guilty little pleasures!

Last but not least a cuddle on the couch with my favorite teddy bear type hubby with no kids! I love my kids, but I sure miss those things I used to do!

I'm with the soaking in the hot tub crowd - musn't forget about half a box of Calgon bath oil beads and another half box of bubbles. A glass (or 2, or 3) of chardannay or merlot with a box of Wheat Thins and sharp chedder cheese, and some Dove chocolates - all that and a steamy romance novel -- of course you must empty the tub and refill with more hot water at least 3 times --- steep for a minimum of 2-3 hours - come out shriveled, and completely relaxed - and "in the mood".

OK - now you all know what I do on Friday night! (Heh, my hubby works nights - girl has gotta have a life!)

Stac

PS - Speaking of which -- About time to hit the tub!

[SIZE=10pt]Another fun thread! :aktion033: This will be easy![/SIZE]

Being home ALONE and -

Listening to MY music.

SOUR CREAM!

( Normally I use no fat yogurt to keep my weight in check. )

A SWEET TREAT! - Cheesecake or maybe a turtle sundae!!

Soaking in a hot bubblebath with a grown up drink and a good book!

Lori

default_yes.gif
: Curling up with a hot toddy and good book. Because I watch my sugar intake Chocolate coffee is right up there,

Back