Your Favorite Guilty Pleasures / Hobbies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
- Computer stuff

- Irish Step

- Cooking

- Watching tv

- Hanging out at the barn (goats, sheep, chickens, rabbits, sometimes cows) with my friend or alone.

- Photography

edit: oops, im not really guilty for doing those though...

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL leeanna,

Jen and i are ADDICTED to sweet teas! we had to make several sweet tea runs while at Area II.. if we had known we would have picked you up one too! we were even in the same barn!

I'd have to say my guilty addictions are my dogs (aussies). I spend so much time with them it's not even funny. I think i'm fluent in dog talk. I'm a big softy when it comes to them and spoil them absolutely rotten!

I haven't done it much in several years but White water kayaking, sailing, downhill skiing, and scuba diving.

Few other things that i can't really mention..LOL
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Our tack stall was a McD Sweet Tea graveyard LOL. Sweet Tea's Everywhere!!! I picked up 3 each morning to last me throughout the day at ashland.

1)Use to bake all the time- Now I buy Snack wells and consume them more than I did the cookies I baked. Better for me, right? 12 cookies in the whole friggin' box the size of oreos!

2)Love to watch Little People - the show not actual little people when I see them.

3)Jacuzzi baths at the end of the day. In my skanky water. LOL

You all reminded me, I do love video games! I don't play them much anymore (some can make me really loose my temper) but my phone's loaded with them.

AND, to all my guilty pleasures, I could add the phrase "with an adult beverage". I didn't, not wanting you all to think I'm a lush but you probably already know me too well!

champagne.gif

Sitting on the boat and drinking a cocktail (be it beer, a margarita, or a greyhound)!
What's a greyhound?
girl5.gif

If my memory serves me right a greyhound is a mixed drind of vodka and grapefruit juice.

I'm with Charlene just doing NOTHING, which I don't get to do often.

When I do I'm usually on the computer, setting on the deck looking at the pond or yard/flowers, birds. Embroidering, reading I can't go to sleep without reading for a little while.

I love sweet iced tea too, but now I use Splenda. I was a pepsiaholic now it is just water or tea.

A pint of just about any flavor of Ben and Jerry's
default_yes.gif

You all reminded me, I do love video games! I don't play them much anymore (some can make me really loose my temper) but my phone's loaded with them.

AND, to all my guilty pleasures, I could add the phrase "with an adult beverage". I didn't, not wanting you all to think I'm a lush but you probably already know me too well!

champagne.gif

Sitting on the boat and drinking a cocktail (be it beer, a margarita, or a greyhound)!
What's a greyhound?
girl5.gif
ROFLMAO The more of your posts I read the better I like who you seem to be! Honest and a wicked humour often aimed at yourself.
default_risa_suelos.gif

I am enjoying these posts too much
default_laugh.png

Perez Hilton. There, I said it. I'm an intelligent adult (or like to tell everyone I am anyway), and I check this horribly adolescent gossip site several times a day. It's the only thing that keeps me sane after hours on the computer. And if he doesn't update...then I go to TMZ...
default_blush.png

I also love reading, video games, and movies, but lately I've been getting out and enjoying the weather more (amazing what a desk job will do to what used to be a lazy person).

ahh, i have tons of them....

1)lil beginnings

2)training llamas

3)cleaning stalls

4)listing to rockstar by prima j not nickleback
default_smile.png

5)watching reality shows

6)wacthing living lohan on E for all yall whom have Direc tv channel 236 thats the best channel in the world

7)watching animal cops houston

8)collecting old and limited additon bottles and cans mostly coke cans but some milk cans

9) and doing what i do best.....................................................................................................................

[SIZE=14pt]BEING ANNOYING[/SIZE]

SO THATS ALL MY GUILTY PLEASURES I THINK

Perez Hilton. There, I said it. I'm an intelligent adult (or like to tell everyone I am anyway), and I check this horribly adolescent gossip site several times a day. It's the only thing that keeps me sane after hours on the computer. And if he doesn't update...then I go to TMZ...
default_blush.png

I also love reading, video games, and movies, but lately I've been getting out and enjoying the weather more (amazing what a desk job will do to what used to be a lazy person).
HA! He scares the crap outta me with his pink hair.

*I love to study

**I havent tried Mickey D's Tea yet but I'll have to. For now its Dunkin Donuts Raspberry Tea. YYUUMM!!!!

*** I stay up till 2:00 and sleep into the day

**Eating a whole can of spray cheese and some Ritz..

*Im not that talkative but when I get talking I DONT stop!
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png

If I am reading a really good book, I will devour it, read while I'm cooking, read while I'm watching tv
default_wacko.png
, read, read, read all night!
default_rolleyes.gif

I also like to watch Lifetime movies, I'm a sucker for a good tear jerker. We (my husband and I)also race home to watch American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, and Dancing With The Stars. Nothing gets done while those shows are on. I even cook supper during the commercials.

My dream guilty pleasure is to have a hot tub and be in it at night while it is snowing. We had our deck on

the back of the house braced for a hot tub, we just have never bought one. Every time I get a few dollars together I find a horse.
default_biggrin.png

I am guilty of spending way too much time talking on the phone. I love to talk to my friends anytime of the day or night. I've even taken the cell phone into the shower so I could continue a conversation more than one time. I'm bad!!
default_smile.png

Ben and Jerrys MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Doing nothing - which I hardly EVER get to do.

Cappuccino - French Vanilla to be exact!

Guilty Pleasures ... (How many am I allowed to list?) LOL!

This Forum!!! My husband laughs at how often I have to read it an check in on everyone!

Ben & Jerry's Coffee Ice Cream with Heath Bar Chunks - OH MY!!!!!! (Better than you know what!)

This Forum (oh, I already mentioned that!)

Long hot baths with a nice cold glass of wine!

This Forum (oops!)

Reading a nice smutty historical romance, I am a sucker for them!!

This Forum (okay, I have a problem!)

And, okay, I know it isn't non-horsey, but I so love love love being in my barn. That is the one place I feel safe and secure. I know my babies love me no matter else is going on in my life!

QVC, collecting and restoring my childhood doll Chatty Cathy. My kitties, dogs and my sweet sugies (sugar gliders). Spending way to much time on The Back Porch, QVC, surfing mini horse web sites, You Tube videos, taking the horses for walks, watching the humming birds, QVC, a good bottle of wine, eating out, texting my daughter, spending Mommy/daughter time, shopping, shopping for the animals. Ok that's enough were is the serious time you say. 4am to 4pm M-F and that is way to much.

Prob. my camera. The longest ive put it down for was to sleep, thats how into photography i am. That and Im prob. guilty of spending too much time with my boyfriend. Lately weve spent every waking moment either together in person or on the phone.
default_wub.png

GUITAR HERO!!

Computer time.

Watching Days of Our Lives.

In the summer, laying out in the sun at the pool (hey, gotta watch my kid, right?)
default_rolleyes.gif

Shelley

My big selfish pleasure is to BE ALONE and just do whatever I feel like doing for an hour or two........

It could be just taking a walk on the property.........having a PRIVATE shower........some time on the computer. ..........or on Friday nights watching a couple of TV shows I enjoy. (I don't watch TV during the week, usually.)

I used to squirrel myself away with a good book, but life doesn't allow me much time for that.

Latest posts

Back