FAVORITE 2009 foal???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allure Ranch

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]This season thus far there are several to select from off the forum that are truly magnificent. [/SIZE]

But I'd have to say that I wouldn't trade my BOYS and in my opinion they have it hands down.... Out of our breeding program there are actually four colt's that are my TOP picks.

However, the number one colt as far as I'm concerned is "Allure Ranch Spirits Ultimate Pride".

http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee194/A...nt=e1dc154d.pbw

Outside of my program that I'll be darn if the "Express" foals don't have my attention this year again..... So hat's off to you!

Who's your's and show me a photo?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine!!!!!
default_wink.png
Tammy

Ok just kidding, there have been some magnificent foals born on the forum this year so far but I wouldn't trade this colt out of my rescue mare for anything!
default_biggrin.png

Congrats again to everyone!

365154849.jpg

Well, my own are the foals I planned for for many years, waited on for 11mos, fool with every single day and in one case am hand raising. I am very pleased with how they're turning out and they're very much like the foals I have previously admired and bought as show and breeing prospects (go figure). It is a big source of pride to see in the foals what I do because it represents a lot of time, planning and work. So how could I not reply with my three 2009 foals -- two heavily Buckeroo bred buckskin fillies and an elegant red dun colt:

[SIZE=18pt]Whinny For Me's Finely Dun, a/k/a Trooper[/SIZE]
2009 AMHA / AMHR pending, AMHR Futurity Nominated Red Dun Colt -- Being Raised by Hand -- Expected To Mature @ or under 33"”

By Erica's Gone and DunIT (AMHR Nat'l Top 10 / AMHA Honor Roll / Multi Champion) and Out of Wee Equine Acres Dun Sweet

Bloodlines include: Buckeroo, BTU, Yellow Diamond Little Feather, and Egyptian King

Trooper---051309-042----FOALS.jpg
Trooper---050609-002----FOALS.jpg
Trooper---051309-025----FOALS.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]Whinny For Me’s Echos of Infinity, a/k/a Infinity[/SIZE]

2009 AMHR / AMHA Buckeroo Bred Buckskin Filly -- Expected to Mature @ or under 33"

Sired by Erica’s Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo

Destiny is a National Champion (halter), a Reserve National Grand Champion (driving) and a Hall of Fame (halter) Horse

Out of Erica’s Double Dipped, a granddaughter of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too and a sibling to National Champions

Infinity--032309-5--FOALS.jpg
Infinity---040609---4---FOALS.jpg
Infinity---032409---3--FOALS.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]WFM’s Echos of Sweet Perfection, a/k/a Piper[/SIZE]

2009 AMHR / AMHA Buckeroo Bred Buckskin Filly -- Expected to Mature @ or under 33"

Sired by Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a grandson of both Double Destiny and Buck Echo

Destiny is a National Champion (halter), a Reserve National Grand Champion (driving) and a Hall of Fame (halter) Horse

Out of Ericas Sweet at Sugar, a granddaughter of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too and a sibling to National Champions

Piper--020609--04--FOALS.jpg
Piper--020609--06--FOALS.jpg
Piper--032309--4---FOALS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I LOVE both of our 2009 foals on the ground, still waiting on one, but have to say the newest guy, even though a colt, has me pretty smitten
default_wub.png

Here he is at 24 hours:

DSCF1068.jpg

There's been so many NICE babies on the forum, don't think I could pick just one.. Have to say that at the top of my list would be Tami's at Oak Parks, just love her Oak Park Golden Girls
default_laugh.png
and will keep begging her to sell at least one (of course when *I* have the money to buy her!
default_biggrin.png
)

Really like Valshingle's PEAKVIEWS MONA LISA
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
and can't forget Chesa's two boys Gordy and Cole
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png

I am just thrilled with the first 2 foals by our Jr Stallion, Creeksides Pharaohs Prophet. We thought he would cross well with our Jet bred mares, plus we plan on breeding him to our LWO + mares.

He is very minimal Splash, and is producing this kind of color when bred to non pinto mares.

bw.jpg

littleguy.jpg

I have to admit that this "little bit of sass" has me coming and going.

She's a little buckskin pinto filly by our Double Destiny son "Regal".

I can't help myself, she's just adorable!

rear.jpg

I love all of Tami's foals (Oak Park Miniatures) I particularly want the black and white overo filly thats a full sister to Rico.
default_wub.png

They are all so refined and with great color! Her latest buckskin filly is to die for.

Latest posts

Back