facebook

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin,

Install Google Chrome and see if that helps. I use GC to view FB and have to use GC if playing Mafia Wars otherwise my pc will lock up too.

Carol,

I think some people have LOTS of friends because of the games they play. I have over a thousand friends and most are in my Mafia. Some of the people I know (there are a lot of us mini / shetland owners playing MW) and some I don't have a clue as to who they are. And others yet, that I have become "friends" with just by playing the game.
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to get rid of mine. I was always being asked to send gifts and do things and honestly I just didn't get it. Then people would send me stuff and I was like "now what am I supposed to do?" I wanted to do farmtown also and someone wanted me to get them some trees they said they needed for it and I wanted to but when I couldn't figure anything out I got all flustered and embarrassed so I just said bye bye to the whole thing. Sorry but my stupid is showing again. I just didn't know how to do all that.

Oh please Marty, I am on there and my stupid shows all the time. Some one asked me to take a donkey, I wrote but if I take your donkey..what happens...cause I go plenty of real donkeys...don't need anymore. No one answered, so I just don't pay any attention...I just don't have the time to try to figure it out...if I could figure it out. I bet we all would just get a kick out of you updates...come back and add me http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/WittsMinis?ref=profile we can laugh at each other together...you be stupid and I will be stupidier.
default_biggrin.png

I joined Facebook in mid-June to see photos Clickmini had posted and next thing I knew, Mike McCabe and other trainers I've never met were sending me friend requests!
default_laugh.png
I was sort of afraid if I turned them down I'd be shunned at Nationals or something so yes, I've got lots of "friends" I've never met and probably never will.
default_wacko.png
But hey! It really is fun to get in touch with old friends and keep up to date on what everyone is doing. I accepted a couple of Farm Town requests from Keely but don't really seem to be getting it or having any fun so I think I'll block the app. No offense to anyone who has sent me gifts!
default_unsure.png

If you want to find me, my page is http://www.facebook.com/leia.gibson. I need to upload some more pictures and update things.

Leia

I LOVE FB!! Am totally addicted to Farm Town! I love having horsey friends plus my other friends and can see what is up with everyone. I'm Missy Rippeto on FB. I am wearing a blue Arbonne shirt in my pic.. Add me and I will add you that I dont have. I do like posting and seeing everyones pics of their horses and vacations etc...

I'm on FB too, feel free to add me, Leslie Post. I don't post here much and don't know many of you but quite a few are on my FB friends list. I think i've gotten to know some of you better by checking the updates there and seeing all of the pics
default_smile.png

I'm also a FarmTown fan, just started Farmville and i'm a huge fan of Yoville. You set up your little person like on Farmville and you have a home that you buy items for and a factory that you have to punch in at to earn coins and lots more. Come try it out!

Leslie

Both Larry and I have our own Facebook accts...........MINE is:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#...amp;ref=profile

If you want to get to Larry, he's on my friend's list. Even Brianna is on it!

I'm like Marty, I didn't know what to do with all the invites and games, so I either ignore or deny them. I will do an occasional QUIZ, though.
default_rolleyes.gif

A lot of my friends are also "My Space" friends.......plus personal ones or old time reconnections.........It's nice to have a place where one can just write a quick note and let EVERYONE know what's going on.

Most of the requests will walk you through what you are to do, like FarmTown, its very easy. Plow, plant and harvest. As you get a build up of coins then you can buy things. Friends give you trees and animals. The trees are fine, they bear fruit you can sell, the animals do nothing. Now with FarmTown not only can you hire someone to harvest for you and make more money but they can now plow for you too. Its very addictive once you get started. If you do something that you find you don't like, then you can go back to ignore on those. I am always looking for members for my Mafia LOL so anyone playing mafia wars, just look me up. http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/profile....73&ref=name

I'm not on the net enough anymore to fully enjoy the Facebook offerings anymore but I have a neat little story for you all. I had a message by someone who was looking for family. It ended up being a niece of mine from a half sister that I barely knew. Because of Facebook she was able to locate me and we have traded all sorts of family info. So cool! You never know who you will find on Facebook.

Sharon and I are both on Facebook as well, You can look her up as Sharon Bullington and mine under Mark Bullington. I agree with everyoine else - it's a great way to stay in touch. We both do the game thing a bit too - Sharon is more involved than I am.

Mark

I had to get rid of mine. I was always being asked to send gifts and do things and honestly I just didn't get it. Then people would send me stuff and I was like "now what am I supposed to do?" I wanted to do farmtown also and someone wanted me to get them some trees they said they needed for it and I wanted to but when I couldn't figure anything out I got all flustered and embarrassed so I just said bye bye to the whole thing. Sorry but my stupid is showing again. I just didn't know how to do all that.
Marty, I have been on facebook for year now and I am addicted to it. I will say for a while there were things that bugged me but I've got it under control now. I joined to catch up with friends and not play games. I have no problem declining requests and am able to communicate with friends from all over the world.

Try it again. It really can be fun.

I really like facebook too. I am addicted to farmtown, mafia wars, vampire wars and street racing. I also do farmbuddy,yoville and tried farmville but until they fix some things I am not using that app. Would love for you to add me to your friends list. Under Alicia Collins.

Back