expired temporary papers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

northernmi

Reaction score
Just discovered my papers should have been sent in and brought to permanant by 12/311/06! Now what? Is it just double for price or did I really screw up?

It's not a big deal. I'm not even sure if there's an extra fee since it's not been 6 months. I know, I'm a wealth of information, huh? All I know is I did let one of my AMHR's expire and to "fix" it, it was not a big deal, just a small additional fee.

However, now that it is 2007, AMHR is going to require photographs and not exactly the way AMHA does. I think you need one from each side with the legs offset (so you can see all four legs and the horse is not standing square). I think the horse should have its face turned to the camera as well (?). They also need one face on, and one from the hind end I believe.

:aktion033: Thanks alot, you stopped my panic attack and lost sleep last night!!!!!

I bought a horse in October and come to find out her AMHR papers expired in 2003!! Just sent in the paperwork and the extra dollars to go temp to perm, and presto, I have a permanent registration and she is in good standing again. So don't worry, its easy to fix.

Well, first they're gonna beat ya, and then.... :lol:

Actually, you'll have to fork over $10 instead of $5 and you'll get your papers. No prob. AMHR is easy to deal with.

Now, in AMHA our stallion was "forgotten" and it cost me $100 to get him permanent! Now THAT one hurt!

Lucy

But if the horse already has an AMHR number,,,,,,,,,,no pictures required????? Only for NEW ones??????

Not sure, am asking.

Field of Dreams, that was to funny! Needed a giggle after work. Just spent the last 5 weeks sitting in a hospital with my brother in law, had a massive stroke at 45 years old. On top of x-mas, the whole family being sick and my son in emergency that night, gee, gosh, how did I forget? This is on top of the new barn still trying to get finished before babies are here. I was wondering too if I needed pics of gelding since he was already papered with Reg. number.

But if the horse already has an AMHR number,,,,,,,,,,no pictures required????? Only for NEW ones??????

Not sure, am asking.
It was my understanding that for all registery work (new applications, transfers, temp to perm), after January 1, 2007, pictures are required for every situation. I could be confused, as that has surely happened before, but that was the way I understood it to be now with AMHR.

Latest posts

Back