Exercise Equipment -- What Do You Have

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really thinking of getting a new treadmill, but so far, still loving the recumbent bike. I did 60+ miles last week and actually liked it!!!

Jill,

You have me thinking about adding a bike here this fall when the weather turns colder again...I have a Sole treadmill that I love...but now am thinking the bike would be nice change of pace too...Do you feel like you get a good workout? ANd what made you choose the recumbent bike over the regular kind of stationary bike?

Angie

Angie --

I got a recumbent bike because it looked more comfortable (and is) than the traditional style stationary bikes. I've had those in the past, and they hurt my butt!!! The one I have does give a great work out. You can set it to put you through a workout where it sets the target speed and resistance for you and steps it up and down throughout your work out. I am definitely well exercised when I get off the bike
default_smile.png

Jill

Last edited by a moderator:
default_biggrin.png
Jill you crack me up, your so cute!

My hubby and my sister love the TRX but I have shoulder issues (I am sure from lifting so much hay over the years!) Check out the TRX by clicking here

For two years now I have been working out every other day to a great CD "hard core fusion" by the Firm - you can get a CD for 10 bucks on ebay. I cannot say enough about this workout. After I hit 40 my metabolism slowed way down and this workout has been a lifesaver! Its a combination of light weights and cardio - beginners can feel confident through it and you can make it as hard as you want with a little heavier weights and watching no longer the beginner on the CD. I have had a lot of people ask me what I do to keep in shape, including my doctor! I have a lot of people hooked on this workout, its awesome and a lot of fun!!!

Your new bike looks awesome, I would love to get one and use it on my off days from my workout! I am not a fan of a treadmill but my hubby loves it, I think we would both love your new bike!

Proud of you for working out! Keep it up!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I go to the gym. I have treadmill and eleptical but NEVER use them at home. It just used to hang stuff on. I love my anytime fitness membership. I go when it is convient for me. I can go anytime day or night. Plus my fitness time is mommas alone time. I call it my me time! It nice to have my me time every night after my lil ones are asleep and my oldest daughter can keep a eye on everything

Latest posts

Back