Everyone,....Very PROUD and PLEASED,...to introduce!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: Congratulations Terri!!! I know this was a very long wait, but now you have a very healthy baby and $20.
default_yes.gif
: Baby is adorable and I can't wait to see more pictures.

Terri, let me add my congratulations to the list.

You've been sooo excited about this I gotta tell ya I've had my (mental) fingers crossed that everything would go well. Sounds like it couldn't have been smoother.

I'm not great with names, but with that gorgeous rainbow marking the special day, I've come up with a couple:

Freedoms Rainbow

Flaming Rainbow

A Rainbows' Promise

(Bo for short).

Congrats Again!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congrats on that beautiful baby!!! Sure looks like a gruello to me, I love that color, how neat.

I am just most fascinated because to me it is so RARE to come by a grulla with such primitive markings! Shoulder barring is not very common and I just love how it makes the horse look more "wild" even as tame as they are =)

"Lets see,......Our farm is Forever Freedom Farm,.....mom is Foxy's Flaming Promise,.....It was thundering and lightning with a BEAUTIFUL rainbow and when baby was actually born ,...ALL the stars were out and frogs were peeping,..It was sooo peaceful.

I agree,...baby needs a SPECIAL name,.....Our first ,....I am sooooooo in love."

How about:

Forever Freedom Farm's Thundering True Promise

Forever Freedom Farm's Thunder 'N' Lightning

Forever Freedom Farm's Primitive Gathering Flame (adding something about his primitive grulla markings!)

Forever Freedom Farm's Grulla Marked Flame (aka Mark or Markie!)

Forever Freedom Farm's Like a Fox (I like this one)

Forever Freedom Farm's Primitive Night Fox (oooo I really like this one!)

Ok i'm stopping there because that last one is my all time favorite! I always say a name as if it is being announced over the loudspeaker at a show and Forever Freedom Farm's Primitive Night Fox just sounds awesome!!!

I can't wait to see more photo's, he's so beautiful!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOO FOXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Im so happy for you. He is Beautiful, congratulations.

Helen

Congratulations! There's the post everyone's been waiting for!

I hope he keeps his dorsal stripe and shoulder bars for you ... we had one that looked like that when he was born but is now pretty much black, though you can still see his stripes in his winter coat, and with only a little imagination when he's clipped.

Enjoy him!

:aktion033: Congratulations Terri and FFFoxy!! I'm so relieved that everything worked out and you now have that baby!! I know the waiting was tough but isn't it SOOO very worth it now??

Very handsome boy you have there !!!
default_wub.png
:

Terri - did you check under his/her tail to make sure it is a boy? :bgrin

CONGRATULATIONS on your new little one! :aktion033: I loved your story too! :lol:

[SIZE=12pt]Another congratulations here for you and Foxy! How exiting for you, have you named the little one yet?[/SIZE]

Lori

So happy for you and Foxy and baby he/she is gorgeous. Im so happy for you that all is going soooo well. Cant wait for pics in the coming days.

Thank you again,..everyone!!!!! :saludando:

I will measure,..he/she later on tonight,.....I am gonna try to find out the sex of the little sweetie as well,..((Cause it is driving me nuts))),..LOL
default_wacko.png
:

Miniv,...That saying about the rainbow being Gods gift,..is sooo very sweet!!!
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
:

Soo,..It is possible that baby could be a GRULLA,......Kool!

Soon as Fred gets home from work,..Im gonna meet him at the door with my hand streched out!!!,..He is NOT getting off that easy!!!,..LOL

I laid down for a nap after my last reply to this and slept for FOUR hours!!!,..UNBELIVABLE!!!!!!! :eek:

Now there is DEFINITLY no housework done,....and my fingers are FLYING like mad,....trying to catch up with everyone,.....I honestly dont think I am gonna be able to catch up to everything,..I havent been on the back porch for a week!!!! :new_shocked:

Wish I hadnve slept for so long!!!,......
default_unsure.png
:

Baby,..is just sooo adorable,...I cant stop staring at baby,.....then I look at puter and realize that I have made hundreds of spelling mistakes,..LOL

Im done for,... arent I?????
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
: :bgrin

If I miss anyones post,..I am TRULY sorry,.....If you would like me to see a certain post,..just bump it up,..ok?

I soo very know,..that I am not gonna catch up!!!! :no:

a big congratulations to you terri

:aktion033: :aktion033:

foxy looks so happy and the foal is beautiful

you have entertained us on here with you stories

and we have all looked forward to her foaling

lori

Done and Dun! :aktion033: Well dun!

Awesome baby, great story, congrats! Your enthusiasm has been contagious.

How 'bout First Promise?

Congrats on such a handsome beaut!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

WOWIE!!!CONGRATULATIONS Terri!! I am so happy for you!! I too think your little one is of the dun family!! Can't wait to see the dried off, fluffed up pics!

Great Story!!! Congratulations! :aktion033: She or He is adorable!

I don't want to rain on your parade, but this doesn't look like a grullo foal to me - probably will turn black and lose the dun factor I have seen and had this happen to me many times , Grullos are usually born a shade of beige

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back