Everyone,....Very PROUD and PLEASED,...to introduce!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FFFoxyGal

Reaction score
OK,.....bear with me,...First,....THE STORY!!!!!!!!

Early one evening,......Terri and Fred were watching TV with their daughters,......(of course,..Fred was napping on the couch)

It was thundering and raining,....and Terri was watching eveyone's beloved little mare Foxy on the camera,....Now,......Terri thought that SOMETHING was different,.....soooo,..every 5 minutes,...she would POKE poor Fred in the ribs,..and say,...."Look at what she is doing now!",.."Do you think this is it?" :eek:
default_unsure.png
:

To which,..her tired grumpy hubby would say in a sleepy voice,..."You have been doing this to me for OVER a month now,..It told you,..MAY!!!!""
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Well,......Foxy was going in circles,...pooping like craxy,.....laying down,..getting up,......everything,.....sooo,..not getting ANY satisfaction from Fred,....finally around 10 pm,....she calls her friend,...Korinne,.....I think Terri drove poor Korinne nuts with,....."Oh my god,...this is scary",...and OHHHHHH,..She is lying down again",..and the like!
default_wacko.png
:

Then,..I am sure that poor Korinne is resting her eardrum today,..cause all of a sudden,....Terri SCREAMED,.."I see a bubble,..A bubble" :eek: :new_shocked: :eek: ,......Poor Fred almost fell off the couch,.....
default_wink.png
:

Terri decided to STAY away from the barn as she was sooo worked up,..It could notve been good for Foxy,...sooooo,..She stayed by the camera in the iving room with Korinne on the phone and SCREAMED instructions to Fred,through the Patio Door!!!!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

At 10:15,.....It happened,....Here is our darlings, Firsts in its new life!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

10:20pm First steps

11:10pm found the brown bag with the Oh-so-good milk in it!

11:45pm tried to scale,.Mt.Foxy,...failed in attempt and tumbled down other side!

11:55pm first nap standing 12:20pm first nap lying down

12:35pm first buck YEEHAW!!!!!!!

1:25pm first poop!

Terri gave Foxy a warm mash of Oatmeal,shredded carrots and molasses,....which she gobbled up,...Placenta came out fine,....Mom and baby BOTH doing great!!!!

Baby was born under a starry sky,just after a thunderstorm and a DOUBLE rainbow!!!!!
default_smile.png

Fred looked,..but,...it was sorta dark and shadowed in the stall
default_unsure.png
: ,..but,..is thinking ,..."BOY"!!!

We will have to look in the light,.....more pics to come in the next few days,......
default_wink.png
:

ok,..sorry so long of a post,..but,...I did leave some parts out as well!!! I am sooo excited,...got 2 hours sleep ,......ok,.....Here are some pics,..not sure yet what color,....
default_unsure.png
:

rainbow.jpg

Here is the beautiful rainbow just before it got dark.

firstborn2.jpg

Look at the legs!!!!!!,...Fred thinks she was bred to a Clyde!!!! LOL :lol:

firstborn.jpg

A tender momment.
default_wub.png
:

firstborn3.jpg

WOW!!!!,.....These sticks really DO work!!!! :bgrin

gettingbreaky.jpg

Breaky!!!!!,.....Better than Cheerios!!!

nextmorning.jpg

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

I bet you are sooooo relieved!!!!!!!!! So what's his name!!!!!????!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you won the bet!!!!!!!! Foxy cut it pretty close to almost being MAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!Lol :lol:

:aktion033: What a beautiful baby! (and that rainbow WOW - you should use double rainbow in the name
default_wink.png
: ) Congrats again! YOU DID IT!!!

FINALLY!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures/Renditions

default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

Awwww, I feel better now. I had my Foxy baby fix.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! :bgrin :bgrin JUST BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! :bgrin :bgrin

I am so glad that the birth went so smoothly for you. :aktion033: :aktion033:

Is there a name for this little one yet?????
default_unsure.png
:

Congratulations! Too cute. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Now, go get a little sleep.
default_wink.png
:

WONDERFUL! and congratulations. We love thriving healthy foals!

Anne

WOW oh my GOSH is he CUTE!! Terri Congrats!!!!

Not 100% sure because it could just be my eyes but, the foal looks to be GRULLA to me! Line down back, looks to have primitive shoulder bars in the one side photo....darker legs....I love grulla's!!

Anyone elses opinion on color?

Terri do you know what color dad was by any chance?

[SIZE=14pt]Congratulations! Now y'all can get back to sleeping at night.... Bet that monitors the only channel you will be watching for entertainment for a while![/SIZE]

Lyn

Yeah! Now I do believe 'ol Fred owes you some money.
default_wink.png
: Congratulations on a healthy baby. :aktion033: Did you measure the little one to see how tall he/she is with those very loooong legs?
default_smile.png
And do we know if Foxy had a wee little boy or a wee little girl yet? Great play by play by the way. I felt like I was right there with you; the excitement mounting. :bgrin

Last edited by a moderator:
CONGRADULATIONS :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Yes, look at those nice legs.
default_yes.gif
:

:saludando:

What a great story!!! And you know what a Rainbow signifies, right? "God's PROMISE" !!!

default_yes.gif
: MA

Oh, how pretty! Legs a mile long and (I agree with MiniHoofBeats) some gorgeous color there! Definitely shoulder barring and a dorsal. How lucky you are! He needs a special name.

Leia

:aktion033: Beautiful healthy baby, and lovein' that color! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Hearty congratulations.

Maxine

Thank you sooo very much for all the BEAUTIFUL comments on our little baby!!!!

I am sitting here with TEARS streaming down my face(No surprize with me,..huh?) I am sooo very proud and full of love for our little one and his BEAUTIFUL mama!

I am scared to DEFINITLY say ,...A BOY!!!!!!,......Marty has TONS more experience than us,...and,....well,...um,..Marty,...oh,..you know what I mean!
default_wink.png
:,... .and Fred has been wrong before!!! LOL
default_wacko.png
:
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Lyn J ,...You are right,...I am staring at the monitor more so now than before,...GOODBYE to my housework for a while yet!!!,..Anyone know of a good bulldozer operator???,..LOL

I am still running on 2 hours sleep,.....I am scared to stop watching,...even for a minute?
default_unsure.png
:

No,..we have NO IDEA who the dad is,........I wish we did though.

As for names,......golly,..my mind is BLANK!!!!!
default_wacko.png
: ,....I am not very good at that subject,...Any Ideas?????

Lets see,......Our farm is Forever Freedom Farm,.....mom is Foxy's Flaming Promise,.....It was thundering and lightning with a BEAUTIFUL rainbow and when baby was actually born ,...ALL the stars were out and frogs were peeping,..It was sooo peaceful.

I agree,...baby needs a SPECIAL name,.....Our first ,....I am sooooooo in love.

I will take some better pics in the sun later,........My heart is so full of love,....ok,..I am babbling,....maybe I should go lay down for a bit,...but,...Oh Dear,...How am I EVER gonna catch up to all the posts that I have missed!!!!!!!!!

Love you all,.....Foxy,Baby,...and,....ME!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

:aktion033: WOO HOO CONGRATULATIONS TERRI, IM SO HAPPY FOR YA :bgrin :aktion033: YOU SHOULD CALL HIM, " THE WIZARD OF OZ!""
default_yes.gif
: BECAUSE DO YOU REMEMBER ALL THE MUNCHKINS, AND THE MAGICAL COLOUR CHANGING HORSE??? PLUS DORTHY SANG THE SONG " SOMEWERE OVER THE RAINBOW !!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: HES A WEE DOLL

Latest posts

Back