Everybody Loves Zephyr

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candycar

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
Zephyr seems to attract alot of attention from the others. He fit right in with the other kitties as soon as he walked in the door 11 years ago. He's not prejudiced either, he will snuggle with anybody!
default_yes.gif

MVC-008F.jpg

bunzef-2.jpg

mar10-004.jpg

sneakzef.jpg

Jill hit the nail on the head!! furry Socialite!! Love it and love the picture of Zeph in the chicken coop!!

He looks like one cool cat and Im not really even a cat person LOL

Great pictures. The one of him laying in the door of the chicken coop made me chuckle, my old tom cat, Roscoe, wants to do that too, only his visit isn't at all about love... he is hoping for a chicken dinner
default_eat.gif
default_thumbdown.gif
. Fortunately mine are past being chicks now and the roosters make him unwelcome .
default_xbud.gif

Very cute!!! I love orange kitties - they just seem to have the best personalities!!!

Liz N.

What cute pictures! Bunny looks snuggly too. There is a tomcat that has recently homesteaded here that could pass as his twin. We call him "Stretch" since he is so long. He is also a snuggler. We would love to re-rehome him but meanwhile since he is such a nice kitty have just opted to get our two females fixed and let him lounge here.

Latest posts

Back