Even though I don't support this sport

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandi*

Reaction score
I had watched this video a few years ago but lost track of it. The one I watched the first time was much clearer but you can still see how quick the horse is. When I watched the clear version I could see the horses face and he looked calm and collected. I was just amazed at some of his moves.

I do despise this sport but the horse was just too darn talented not to share
default_rolleyes.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7ZxfGzjQIg

[SIZE=24pt]DANG, DUDE!!!![/SIZE]
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_worshippy.gif
I agree with you about the sport, but that horse moves like a friggin' hovercraft. I've been around horses all my life and had no idea they could move like that...nevermind still be collected and happy and relaxed while doing it.

Now THAT was a bull-dance.
default_worshippy.gif

Leia

My riding instructor is from Equador and his nephew is a bull fighter. He showed us some videos and it really is incredible what these horses can do! This is the coolest one that I've seen though, that horse is awesome
default_new_shocked.gif

I've seen that video before, someone on another board i belong to posted it.

I don't condone the sport, however that horse is my definition of athlete.

I wonder what he would do as a dressage horse, or even a reiner.

Ive never seen a horse move like that! Holey jingle bells!!!

Not only the horse but the rider!! I would give my hubbys left and right bobble to be able to ride like that!!
default_xreiter.gif

That horse is so amazing, he brought tears to my eyes! What a fabulous animal!!!

PS is he palomino with high, dark leg wraps or is he silver bay? That's a really unusual color in biggies if he's silver bay... I couldn't see well enough to tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Breath taking to watch! That horse is stunning!

That's amazing!!!! That horse was running sideways!!!! Like someone else said, dressage, reining, working cow horse. I'm sure that horse would be spectacular at just about any sport he tried. And he has no fear! Totaly trust in his rider!

I tried to enjoy the horse and its true hes amazing but what about the accidents? I doubt that all of them get away from those horns unskathed. Im sorry, I know that this is a post about how cool the horse is and he IS for sure but this sport is absolutely DESPICABLE

I tried to enjoy the horse and its true hes amazing but what about the accidents? I doubt that all of them get away from those horns unskathed. Im sorry, I know that this is a post about how cool the horse is and he IS for sure but this sport is absolutely DESPICABLE
I totally agree with you the horse IS amazing but everytime the bull got speared it made me sick so I had to turn it off. I couldnt get pass that to enjoy the horse. AND I am sure MANY accidents/deaths occur!!

It is digusting
default_smileypuke.gif
!!! BUT WOW WHAT A HORSE!! And he is a gorgeous Palomino!!

Last edited by a moderator:
you took the words right outta my mouth and i'll add this...i cannot consider THAT a "sport"!

I only watched until the bull was stabbed the first time ... but yeah, he's amazing! Can you imagine him as a cutting horse? Wow.

Such a shame all that talent and training is used for such a cruel purpose.

I too wonder how many horses are injured that aren't as talented as this one
default_sad.png
But I didn't mean to upset anyone here.
default_oops.gif
I was really just trying to point out a magnificent animal
default_yes.gif
He is my favorite color too
default_smile.png

Dont worry Brandi. You didnt upset me. Thats just a really hot topic for me. I am bitterly against bull fighting. My brother did a report on it. He actually got in trouble in High school for refusing to watch a video on bull fighting for some sort of Spain thing. We stood behind him on it and he was let off. It is a cruel, slow, torture (literally there are several stages of torture this poor animal has to go through including having muscles cut before hand to make it harder for him to lift his head to gore with his horns).....sigh I digress. My point is I know you didnt mean to upset me. You accidentally found a sore spot and I still agree that horse is awesome (for the 20 or so seconds I watched him) a waste of great talent.

I definetly don't support the sport either.. But WOW that horse shows how truely magnifcent and athletic horses really are. The trust he must have for his rider is unbelievable!!

Dont worry Brandi. You didnt upset me. Thats just a really hot topic for me. I am bitterly against bull fighting. My brother did a report on it. He actually got in trouble in High school for refusing to watch a video on bull fighting for some sort of Spain thing. We stood behind him on it and he was let off. It is a cruel, slow, torture (literally there are several stages of torture this poor animal has to go through including having muscles cut before hand to make it harder for him to lift his head to gore with his horns).....sigh I digress. My point is I know you didnt mean to upset me. You accidentally found a sore spot and I still agree that horse is awesome (for the 20 or so seconds I watched him) a waste of great talent.
DITTO!!

Latest posts

Back