Even though I don't support this sport

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love the first part, but do not like the second, I do not know much about bull fighting.

do they keep doing this to death? what happens to the wounded bulls?

Just wondering?

But the horse was Fantastic.
default_wub.png

Love the first part, but do not like the second, I do not know much about bull fighting.do they keep doing this to death? what happens to the wounded bulls?

Just wondering?

default_wub.png
They do this to the death. Like I said, they do it in stages. I dont recall all of them. It was gut wrenching just helping my brother with his report. There are stages that start on horseback I believe and then it works down to being on foot. You know, after the poor animal is horridly worn down and injured. They stab him multiple times in the neck to keep him from being able to jerk it up. Some horses are hurt very badly. I have heard something about having things shoved in their ears so they dont get spooked so easily. Dont know if its true and honestly, even if its not, I dont think its any less of a terrible act. Ultimately the bull is stabbed with a sword in a mighty display of superior manly domination
default_no.gif
default_smileypuke.gif
and dragged away.....

Love the first part, but do not like the second, I do not know much about bull fighting.do they keep doing this to death? what happens to the wounded bulls?

Just wondering?

default_wub.png
They do this to the death. Like I said, they do it in stages. I dont recall all of them. It was gut wrenching just helping my brother with his report. There are stages that start on horseback I believe and then it works down to being on foot. You know, after the poor animal is horridly worn down and injured. They stab him multiple times in the neck to keep him from being able to jerk it up. Some horses are hurt very badly. I have heard something about having things shoved in their ears so they dont get spooked so easily. Dont know if its true and honestly, even if its not, I dont think its any less of a terrible act. Ultimately the bull is stabbed with a sword in a mighty display of superior manly domination
default_no.gif
default_smileypuke.gif
and dragged away.....
Oh my
default_new_shocked.gif

I saw this video when one of my dressage trainers showed me. This is dressage(well type..you wouldn't see Merlin doing grandpix) and also what the lusitano breed was bred for..i was astonished

Dispicible 'sport' that I despise, but that horse/rider......AWESOME!!!!! I didn't know a horse could move like that! Oh, to ride like that!

Latest posts

Back