Equine Affaire

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EquineLover

Reaction score
Did anyone else go? I was there on Sunday,and got to meet Getitia.
default_yes.gif
:

I went down Friday with some friends. I posted pics ext on another thread saturday. We went to the Fantasia performance too.

Shopped, chatted with Getitia and Reality Farms. Spent time at the AMHR/ASPC and AMHA boothes, i was soo excited to get to see Roan N Out Blue, i've always liked him. I had to be pulled away from Star Lake Tack though, i was on spending limit. Got some of the smaller things i needed, saving getting the bigger more expensive things for McCabes clinic when star lake is there.

EquineLover,

You should try to make McCabes clinic here in Ohio!

I was there too and finally got to meet Getitia as well! :aktion033: and we spent too much money at Star Lake! hehe

We were there the whole time. Our farm display was across the aisle from Getia. Will try to post photos of breed demo later today. I'm afraid I might be coming down with a cold from the Sh**y weather!

I went down Friday with some friends. I posted pics ext on another thread saturday. We went to the Fantasia performance too.

Shopped, chatted with Getitia and Reality Farms. Spent time at the AMHR/ASPC and AMHA boothes, i was soo excited to get to see Roan N Out Blue, i've always liked him. I had to be pulled away from Star Lake Tack though, i was on spending limit. Got some of the smaller things i needed, saving getting the bigger more expensive things for McCabes clinic when star lake is there.

EquineLover,

You should try to make McCabes clinic here in Ohio!

When and where is it? What's the clinic on? How much is it to come?
default_smile.png
lol

Its $35 for the weekend. April 28th and 29th, its in Miamisburg. Sat (28th) he is doing halter/grooming/jumping and the farm is basically open for touring. Sun (29th) is driving/starting a driving mini/harness parts ext. Its nice to see his farm which is NICE and HUGE and his horses. Go to where it says clinic 2007. He always has horses for sale soooo maybe you could find that mini there
default_smile.png

www.McCabeTrainingCenter.com

I'll be there for the entire weekend with my driving horse, Wilson. Hope to see you there. Leeana, I expect you to come up and say hi this time!

Latest posts

Back