Equine Affair, Springfield Ma, Nov 9-12

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sparkle

Reaction score
Hello! :saludando:

I am going for the FIRST time this year.

I won't be going on a pleasure trip...I'll be staying/working there for the entire duration.

I will be at the Sunset Saddlery booth and would LOVE to meet anyone who is planning to attend!!

I'm HOPING to get a little bit of shopping time in....would LOVE to find a "mini" booth. There's always something that you "need", right?? lol
default_wink.png
: Suggestions on booths from past shows??

Our store is currently looking for vendors to help aid in the severe lack of mini tack in Maine. I am rediculously excited about this! I've taken it on as my "baby", so if anyone has any ideas or just wants to pop in and say, "hi"...I would love it!

So nice to have a face with a name...even if I only know you by your LB "screen name"!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Thanks!!

Kimberly :bgrin

I will be there all 4 days, as I live only a few minutes away. I will likely be hanging out in the Pinto booth when I am not shopping or watching clinics. My big horse (Target) will be there Friday for the Pinto Breed Demo (which will also feature minis). Star Lake Tack has been there in the past but I'm not sure about this year. I think there is a vendor list somewhere, either on-line or in the Pedlar. I will check our your booth and say hi.

There will be a booth for miniature horses in the Breed Pavillion, and a miniature breed demo, which I believe is Thursday. You should be able to run into some forum members there.

Mary

The mini demo is at 1:00 on thursday in the Mallory complex. We will also be doing a demo with minis in the Youth Pavillion at 5:45. I'll have 4 horses there on thursday and a couple back on friday. Star Lakes should be there I haven't talked to Kathy lately but she has been there for the past several years. Linda B

I will be visiting one of the days but not sure which one yet. Perhaps the Thurs. since the mini demo will be then. This will be the first year I won't be working the mini booth so will have time to look around more and hope also to meet some of you. Will definitely look up your booth.

Joyce L

LIttle Folks Farm, CT

I will be going down on Thursday along with Diana from the forum! I believe that Nyborfarm here on the forum is going with us! Can't wait and hope to meet some of you there.

I'm hoping to make it on Thursday expecially now that I know there'll be mini demonstrations.

I talked with Star Lake Tack and they will be there, which is good cause I need some "mini stuff"

Kimberly your going to have alot of fun there! :aktion033:

Champ

bump.............This is coming up soon.

Joyce

I'll be there with dreamland and Diana. Im hoping to get some combined driving information while Im there. I need to prepare me and my mini for next year ^_^

Mercy is one of the Celebrity Horses in the Youth Pavilion. :bgrin

She got clipped today - just have to finish her legs and she is not cooperative about her legs...

I am looking forward to attending and meeting people. Life has been very busy with work and trying to winterize everything here so this will be a nice break.

Denise

Silversong Farm

Latest posts

Back