Equine Affair in Ohio

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
Hubby promised he would take me to equine affair in Ohio, which is April 2-5. Theres no clinics or anything I want to see super bad. There were 1 or 2 that sparked my interest, but they are at 9 ish. Well, I usually don't get home from work until somewhere around 3am, and its about a 3.5hr drive, so I really don't see me making it there at 9am.

I'm mostly going for the shopping. Are there usually any mini vendors there? There are a few mini specific things I would like to pick up, along with some of those plastic block type jump standards if anyone there has them, and then just stuff like leads, clipper blades, and buckets etc.

Was wondering if there was any mini stuff going to be there that I should check out, or if anyone was going to be there at any booths. I'm incredibly shy, but I would probably stop and say Hi.

there are usually quite a few mini vendors. and there will be the aspc/amhr booth and the amha booth there. we are going on friday. I like friday because its not as crowded as weekends and its easier to park. be sure to enter the drawings. i won a pony cart there! Hope to see you there!

Kay

I might be there on the Saturday. It's a 7 - 8 hour drive, so I'd have to pull my daughter out of school on Friday and go back Sunday. Definitely do-able, but I hate the drive!

Planning to go one of the days...not sure which. We went the year before last and yes TONS of miniature things going on and plenty of mini farms set up back in the pavilion and AMHR/ASPC and AMHA has a booth there as well. I would love to go and see Fantasia agian...i really need to start looking into it too...

Fantasia is a must see!! I finally got to see it as my neighbor got me tickets. it was amazing!

If any of you all go friday call my cell phone and we will meet and have a coke! 740-644-9508

Kaykay,

We are going out on friday, so we'll defiantly have to meet up! Are you going out in the morning and staying for the day?

yep we plan on going early and staying all day. I will have a couple friends with me. Cant wait!! Just call me cell when you get there and we will meet up!
default_smile.png

Leeana,

Come out on friday, we can all meet up for a coke and talk minis.

I'm in the process of making a list of what all I need so I dont needlessly spend then not come home with that I needed in the first place.

Hey - now that sounds like a plan
default_smile.png

I just got to look at my schedule...i work midnight and have thursday off but work friday night 11:30pm-8:30am and then all weekend the same...so i think we could head out friday for a while. I still need to look at the schedule and see admission and things....will let you know but i think Friday sounds like a plan..

Star Lake Tack will be there for sure.

I will be there Saturday for the breed demo and we have tickets for the Fantasia.

The breed demo actually gets double time, 1/2 hour because another group cancelled. The Bluegrass club drill team will be in the demo and they are performing in the Fantasia as well.

Our 2008 World Champion AOTE Country Driving horse will be there doing his thing.

I might just have to wait and see if I can pick up a show halter there that I like at equine affair instead of ordering one. Ive been trying to call victor to order one with no luck, so maybe he did finally quit making halters?

It would be a shame, I REALLY prefer the victor halters.

Latest posts

Back