Emma is almost here! One week to go!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad she is home.

Sorry on the no sleeping for you , it will get better..

Clothes are huge at first , those gowns with a onesie under are great during the beginning, not to worry she will wear those clothes soon enough
default_smile.png

I'm not surprised by the dogs. They are just learning SHE is gonna STAY-so then they will adore her!!

Be sure and show us more pics when you can-its nice to have a forum baby...

Missy

Her billi test came back high again today, and she has lost even more weight. She has to go back in tommorow for another billi test
default_sad.png
She is down to 7 14

Did they suggest sending her home with the easy bake oven? Its not really but it is this lighted thing you put them in at home so many times a day . My friend had to do that with their babygirl..

If her levels are high again tommorow she will be readmitted to the hospitial and sit under lights. She hates them. She screams and crys the whole time. THey can send a blanket home but it really doesnt do any good. She did spend 2 days under lights.

Hey there.....congratulations!!!! I know you'll be a super mom (not that you already aren't). BUT WAIT!!!!! I think the cutest baby contest ONLY applies to horses..........you may have an unfair advantage!

Oh my goodness, I missed the whole thing, where the heck have I been? Sheesh!

Huge huge congratulations! I am so happy for you all. Welcome to the world precious little one. She is a true beauty!

Gosh it seems like just yesterday you announced the pregnancy and now here we are a bunch of new Uncles and Aunties. LOL

Latest posts

Back