Emma is almost here! One week to go!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Awww, CONGRATULATIONS Ashley, Lori and Christian!! She is a beautiful little girl!!
default_wub.png

Awww I forgot about cone head (all three of mine were sections and had little, round heads, but baby hair is soooo silky and they smell so sweet, guess I am living vicariously since my youngest turns five soon (oldest will be 20 in two days!!!!)).

I'm sorry Lori had to have stitches, but hope she's on cloud 9 and not feeling any discomfort as she bonds with your new daughter.

Get some rest, mark my words, you will be dreaming of naps in the weeks to come. If she's a good sleeper already, though, that's a nice thing....Brandon was that way. We had to set alarms to wake him up to feed. Colton didn't let us sleep if he was hungry. *LOL* Hope her appetite gets the better of her and she will grow fast no matter what.

Liz

Congratulations Ashley! She is beautiful!!! A little trick I learned when I worked in birth center and took pics. Have the camera ready to snap, then have someone quickly turn off the light and then on. Baby usually opens eyes wide. Enjoy that bundle of joy!
default_wub.png

Awww......congrats to you and Lori! And...Happy Birthday Emma!! How precious!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

April 4th was a very good day to be born...I had a very good April 4th, too, but my news will wait til I get to Oregon from Florida!
default_wink.png

(Used my friends puter to come check on your news!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations on a precious little girl!!! Welcome to the world Emma!

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY !! Glad she here!!

She is a pretty little bundle!

I hope you share pix of her with us as she grows-I love babies so much!!

I'm sure Lori remembers to tickle the bottom of their feet while nursing if they fall asleep, and they will start nursing again, they sure like to sleep alot during daylight hours anyway!!

Missy
default_smile.png

CONGRATULATIONS!! Ashley, Lori and Christian,

Little Emma is just adorable - how much fun to have a new forum baby!!

Ashley, we will be expecting lots and lots of pictures of little Emma!!
default_aktion033.gif

Congrats and tons of love and hugs to this most beautiful little life.

Ok Ash, I guesstimated correctly so for my prize, I want the baby to get super extra hugs from me!

I'll guesstimate she will be here by the 3rd or 4th.

Welcome to the world precious baby.

Just a quick update as I am headed back to the hospital for the night.

Emma is nurseing very good. Not often enough but we are working on that. However she latches on and has a very well developed set of lungs! She got her first bath today.

Here is Emma and big brother.

1238981983.jpg

Well Emma was supposed to come home today, but will be spending at least another night at the hospital. She needs some time under the lights, she will be retested every 12 hours until she is given the clear to come home.

She also isnt getting enough to eat by breast feeding so she is getting supplemented with an eye droper and baby milk/colostrum.

She has lost some weight so is now down to 8 and 3 oz but she should gain it in no time as she loves her food.

Crappy part is I cant bring them home tommorow as I have a job interveiw(wish me luck I really really need this).

Yay, she will be home before you know it and it will be like she was always there :) She's so sweet, keep the pics coming!

She's adorable!!
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
:wub

My daughter just had our first grandchild (Boy) on 2/27, so we might have to hook these two up!!

Great news!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She's beautiful!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

And good luck on your interview!!
default_luck.gif

Beautiful baby! Congratulations to all! Most babies lose a pound or so in the beginning because they are filled with fluid when born. She is going to do great and with those long legs, she is going to be a great rider!

Lyn

Emma came home yesterday! She has more blood tests today to check her levels agian. Her poor feet are black and blue and when they poke her blood comes out of every hole.

One of us is getting what they think is a great nights sleep.............I will say its not me!

I think we are going to have issues with clothes for this little one. Her newborn clothes are all to big in the waist. If she could stand up her pants would fall down, but yet they are either just the right length or to short.

She sure knows how to cry now and eat. She always wants to eat.

The dogs are going crazy. The ones I was worried about are the best, the ones I wasnt worried about are the worst. Nobody is "bad" just very very intrested. The boxer settled down nice, and now just keeps an eye on her and licks her head when she is nurseing. IT was intresting to see them react when she cried. They were all trying to figure out what the heck that was.

Latest posts

Back