Embroidered halters

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most places that do baseball caps and that kind of thing might also do your halter. I have a machine that does embroidering but it couldn't handle the thickness of a full size halter. I embroider names on a piece of nylon web strapping and then sew that to dog collars but they can't be too heavily made or my machines can't sew into them. I'd try the cap and jacket places and see if they can help.

Most places that do baseball caps and that kind of thing might also do your halter. I have a machine that does embroidering but it couldn't handle the thickness of a full size halter. I embroider names on a piece of nylon web strapping and then sew that to dog collars but they can't be too heavily made or my machines can't sew into them. I'd try the cap and jacket places and see if they can help.
That's what she is running into locally. No one has a machine that can sew the thick nylon.

Has she considered embroidering onto something that can be stretched around the halter, either the cheek or the nose band, and having it velcro'd to close. That would allow her to use it even after the halter in question is history plus she could remove it for cleaning occasionally. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back