Embroidered Coolers & Blankets

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first thought when I read the title was "I win them!" LOL. But I figured you were looking to award them. I think around here, people buy the coolers and then find someone local to embroider them.

I just had a bunch of Sleezys made with our hotel logo and horses name on it and I am very happy with them.

[SIZE=12pt] www.sleezybarbhorsewear.com
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Heather,

I have my coolers and sleezies custum made and the we have a local embroiderer do all of our Shirts, Jackets, Sweats and coolers, sleazies, ect.....Once we had the order Digiatized the cost for the embroidery is $5 a piece. And we will never have to pay for the digatizing again.

Ellen

My daughter has an embroidery business also. The business name is WesLor Designs. She just embroidered some of my blankets last night for next year as we don't want to wait for the last minute like normal.

The website is www.lc-farm.com and her is e-mail is [email protected] if you are wanting to contact her.

WesLorAdcopy.jpg

017.jpg

I also found someone locally to do them - prices can vary widely so shop around. The one I use now is in a small town in the back of a sporting goods shop
default_smile.png
and very reasonable.

Jan

Latest posts

Back