Electro's first foal- UNVEILED

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly at WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
Okay everyone. Here he is. He has no blanket on. He is a little milk drunk in these photos. We will add new and better ones as he gets older and stays awake longer.

DSCN4271.jpg
DSCN4279.jpg
DSCN4275.jpg

DSCN4285.jpg
DSCN4286.jpg

DSCN4292.jpg

>

Ohhhhhhhhhh

so NOT fair that you are home getting that little dude spoiled while I have to be at work! Great job on the pictures Holly! I can't wait to get home now! "Milk Drunk" ........ you're too funny! LOL

"Milk drunk..." I'll have to remember that one!! Congrats again on your very nice colt!

Congratulations ladies, he's beautiful!!!
default_wub.png
And I think he's really going to be a very golden color when he matures.

And Holly...I get a little milk drunk myself now and then!
default_laugh.png

Very handsome dude. Is that a baby blue eye or a true blue eye I see?

Very handsome dude. Is that a baby blue eye or a true blue eye I see?
Thank you for the compliments! Carolyn I believe his eyes are either true blue or a greyish color. I dont believe they are baby blue. His eye color is like our yearling colt. His eyes are like a grey color. Not blue. Im very excited.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments on Zap. I call him handsome. lol. He sure is a beautiful boy. Very spunky too. Will update with more pictures as he is getting more active.

Holly and Marlene he is uber cute. You 2 are sure off to a great start. Love that Zapper boy.
default_wub.png
:wub

I love that stretching picture! What an adorable little guy, I just love buckskins!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back