ECMHC SPRINGFLING YOUTH LIBERTY

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
FYI: ATTENTION YOUTH
default_aktion033.gif

I have looked all over the class list for the explantion of the Youth liberty class on Friday night. It is not there!

It has been explained to me that the youth/handlers CAN and are encourgaged to dress in costumes that goes with their theme music. Horses can NOT wear costumes only handlers. Also, There will be special awards for the costume(s).
default_xbud.gif

This class debut at the AMHA World show in 2007 and the youth had a BLAST!! Hopefully AMHR will add it to Nationals this year!!!!
default_luck.gif

Macy ~ you are correct .

Handlers may attempt a "theme " or costume , however it is not required .

The horses may not be in costume

And yes, there are special awards
default_firstprize.gif

This is a non-rated class and everyone enjoyed it so much at Worlds, so have some fun with it
default_new_multi.gif

Edited to say ; Macy do we need to pre-screen your music ?? The windows in the arena were pretty steamed up after lasts year's Liberty run
default_new_rofl.gif
. And no you won't EVER live that down either.

If no one has ever had the privledge of watching Macy in the ring , she really does steal the show ... a star on the horizon
default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Macy ~ you are correct .

Handlers may attempt a "theme " or costume , however it is not required .

The horses may not be in costume

And yes, there are special awards
default_firstprize.gif

This is a non-rated class and everyone enjoyed it so much at Worlds, so have some fun with it
default_new_multi.gif

Edited to say ; Macy do we need to pre-screen your music ?? The windows in the arena were pretty steamed up after lasts year's Liberty run
default_new_rofl.gif
. And no you won't EVER live that down either.
That's not me! Haha! That's my mom
default_smile.png

And, I oh my goodness you arent kidding about the windows being steaming
default_wacko.png
Between Little E and Streak I think people laughed that night more than any other night of the show!! This years Liberty night is going to be so much FUN, I'm sure more memories will be made with all these costumes being thrown into the equation
default_laugh.png

If no one has ever had the privledge of watching Macy in the ring , she really does steal the show ... a star on the horizon
default_wink.png
Thank you so much, Trish!! That's such a kind thing to say, it means a lot
default_smile.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back