Eclipse miniature horse trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mydaddysjag

Reaction score
Remember me nagging everyone for tips and advice on the custom trailer I was going to order? Well, it's finally finished, and they sent the pictures today. Im picking it up this weekend. I figured I would share the pictures with everyone since you were so helpful.

It is an Eclipse custom miniature horse trailer. It is the first small mini trailer they have built, and after building it, they have decided to offer a model very similar, just without dividers and less bells and whistles.

Im down to 1 horse right now, and we're planning to another later this year, so I didnt want a big trailer. I wanted something light, to hopefully help with the price of gas. My trailer aluminum and measures 8'L x 5'W x 5 1/2' tall and is 1300lbs. I know a lot of people dont like the shorter trailers, but it's 5'6" and im pretty short, so I'll actually be able to stand up in it, and I show A sized horses.

I had my dividers put in a little differently. The front divider goes to the ground, but the top half has bars across it. I plan to store things in the front of the trailer, and didn't want horses getting into it. On the other hand, I wanted to be able to haul a horse there if I ever had to, so I didn't want a solid wall. All dividers are removable so It can be a 5x8 box trailer, or it can be a 5x6 box with 2x5 storage separate in the front, or it can be all stalls that are 24" apart. My front divider with the bars can interchange with all of my dividers. Only the big divider and one "horse" divider is installed in the pictures.

Anyway, enough talking, heres what you really want to see....

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I want it! Your so lucky! Congrats!
default_aktion033.gif

We're headed to Somerset Ohio on Friday to pick it up at the manufacturer. Sadly, were missing Equine Affair to get the trailer. It will be too long of a day for my 9 month old to do both
default_sad.png

Now that is SWEET !!! I'm finding it hard to grasp size....make sure you show us more pics with your mini's tucked safely on board
default_yes.gif

We're pulling it with a Ford F150 or a Chevy Suburban. Its light enough that even our GMC Sonoma (similar to a s10, has a tow capacity of 5000lbs) could tow it It does have breaks on both axles. I'll be sure to get pictures as soon as we haul in it.

I love it! I think they did a great job making your vision become reality.

Congratulations!

Barbara

Back