Miniature Horse Trailer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindySchroder

Reaction score
Oh you guys! I am so so excited! I just got a new-to-me miniature horse trailer. I have wanted one of these for so long!!

It's a Calico Brand, fully enclosed trailer. When all the dividers are in it can haul 6 miniature horses. It's set up for the smaller minis. My friend's 32" miniature horse mare fits in it perfectly.
goldieintrailer.jpg

My bigger small ponies don't fit sideways so will have to ride at a slant with a divider removed in the middle.
zorrointrailer3.jpg
My pony Zorro wondering what is going on! LOL!

If I am going to haul the two small ponies together I can have them ride facing straight or make two larger stall areas. I can haul all three of mine if two ride straight. I'm so happy to have a trailer that all three can fit into! Last year when we had a fire come very close to our place I was worried about how I would get all three out if we had to evacuate. Now I can get them all to safety!

Here are a few before and after photos. My youngest son and I scrubbed and cleaned and then waxed the heck out it. Neither of us had ever waxed a vehicle before and did not follow the directions very well...:D so it was very difficult buffing that wax off! My hubby had to come give us a hand with that part. But I am very happy with the results!
trailerbeforeandafter.jpg
Photo on the left is before and photo on the right is after!

trailerbeforeandafter2.jpg
Photo on the left is before and photo on the right is after!

Here is a photo of me standing in the trailer. People keep asking if I hit my head when I get in. But I just duck!
IMG_3664.JPG

Here it is all ready to haul Zorro to our driving clinic next weekend!
IMG_3701.JPG

Nice! I like the red, my favorite color. We never see mini trailers around here. I would love to have one.
I waxed a car once. Once. What a mess I made!
Did you wax the inside too? It looks brand new.

Last edited:
Nice! I like the red, my favorite color. We never see mini trailers around here. I would love to have one.
I waxed a car once. Once. What a mess I made!
Did you wax the inside too? It looks brand new.
I didn't have to wax the inside. It was bright red and shiny as the day it was bought! The gal that had it didn't use it very much in the last 13 years so much of it is like brand new. I am so so blessed to have found it!

Looks great! Happy for you. Does the cart fit in there with the shafts, or do you take your hyper bike?
I will have to remove the shafts on my Easy Entry but now that I have Patty's Pony Place shafts that is easier than ever! I usually haul my bike in the back of my Tahoe so will continue to do that.

Thank you for the kind words! I am super excited about this little trailer :)

That new interior paint job and the exterior paint job is WOW! You do such a great job on it.

Oh my, that is just cleaned and waxed, I wrote the above on the first impression. I am happy for you finding and getting what a nice looking trailer.

Latest posts

Back