Easy Entry Carts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ponygirl

Reaction score
I have an opportunity to get a really nice, never been used, Easy Entry Cart (Shetland size).....I was wondering if anybody on here does CDE events and if these carts are acceptable at these competitions and trials......I know a lot of people on here do the VSE events at the CDE's but I've never paid attention to the carts that they were driving.....also, this cart has the solid wheels that will not go flat.....is that good for the events????? Easier to drive or harder to drive?????

Any and all information will be appreciated!!!!!

Whoa, hey, sorry- I missed this!
default_wacko.png
: I'm a bad, bad girl.

Yes, easy entry carts (which can be wooden or metal, light or solid, all sorts of different designs and balances and weights) are allowed in CDE's. You can use them at all levels but you can only use pneumatic tires at Training level. After that you must have wooden or metal wheels but those can easily be added to most easy entry carts.

I can't vouch for the ride of the Nomoreflat tires as I haven't used them yet, but I've heard they are a good idea. I would be in SO much trouble if my tires went flat on course! :new_shocked: I'd have to scratch as I have no repair kit and no spares. Bad Leia! LOL Don't follow my example.

If the cart is in good shape, it fits your horses and you like it, then buy it. It's legal.

Hope that helped.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back