Eastern Regional Results

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations goes out to everyone who competed at the Eastern Regionals show on their hard work and wins.

I had such an awesome time this show! Probably the best show I had such a great time at besides attending the National shows! I was able to visit Debbie Graysons farm (Fallen Ash Farms) which I have wanted to for a long time and Willow Creek Farms Patty Wilhoites place and there were a couple at each farm that I really love.

Made some new acquaintaces and got to know some older ones more!

Only having 1 horse showing by John Eberth and myself we had all right results.

Whitneyvilles Dandy Neon Moon

Champion County Pleasure Driving Champion 32"-

Champion Amateur Sr Stallions Level 1

4th place in Country Pleasure Stallions, Country Pleasure Gentlemans, Sr Stallion 30"-32" and 6th in Amateur Countly Pleasure Level 1

See you all at the AMHA NATIONALS!

Chandler

We had a great show! Brought our Jr. Gelding and my daughter won Reserve Grand Jr. Gelding, we also won Reserve AOTE gelding and reserve Jr. Gelding! His name is Mocha's CC Emerald War Chant..... AKA Chant.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Oh I want to try showing but just lack the time and youth to try it now...Congratulations to all of you that participated and for all the great results..I can only imagine the time that was spent by all getting these horses ready to show...Kudos to all of you.
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back