Easter Lily on equusite today

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outlawridge

Reaction score
Today's contest includes a photo my hubby took of wee Easter Lily and I the day she came to us. We adopted her last April. Lily is a dwarf miniature horse who shares life with our other two adopted dwarf girls Dolly and Bayleigh. She is very precious. If you have a chance, we sure would appreciate if you stop by www.equusite.com and cast your vote in the pictures of the day contest. Thank you
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Today's contest includes a photo my hubby took of wee Easter Lily and I the day she came to us. We adopted her last April. Lily is a dwarf miniature horse who shares life with our other two adopted dwarf girls Dolly and Bayleigh. She is very precious. If you have a chance, we sure would appreciate if you stop by www.equusite.com and cast your vote in the pictures of the day contest. Thank you
default_smile.png
You got my vote . She is adorable.

Thank you! We appreciate your votes. And yes, there sure is some stiff competition today! I really like the pix of Sprite and Roo
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back