DWARF MINI CALENDAR FOR SALE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Bit

Reaction score
Hello everyone~

I hope this finds you enjoying the Christmas season.

I asked Mary Lou if it was Ok to post this announcement on here, and she said, " Yes, of course you may post about the calendars! Anything non-profit for a great cause is fine with me and I wish you all the best selling them! Put a post on the sale board too!!!"

Little Bit's Forum, with the help of Kat Jones and Donna Porter, have put together 2 beautiful calendars for 2007, and folks can start ordering them anytime now. Last year we just made the forum calendar which has a LARGE variety of our "special" animals, and some of our families included, but this year we decided to produce another calendar as well, one that we thought everyone might be interested in, not just the forum members.... It is the "Dwarf Mini" calendar. It is dedicated to the very special little horses that are sometimes born to Miniature Horses. I don't know of anyone that breeds for these little horses, it's just a reality in the Miniature Horse, as well as humans and other animals. By producing this calendar we are by no means trying to "glamorize" these horses, but we do feel that they can help other horses if we sell the calendars, because ALL of the profits of every calendar will go into the "dwarf research fund" that Little Bit's Forum has started. This research is now being conducted at Texas A & M, and with this research we are hoping that someday there will be a large reduction, in the number of dwarf minis born. We are hoping to be able to send them a very large check!
default_yes.gif
:

The price of the Dwarf Mini calendar and Little Bit's forum calendar is $12.00 + postage, this will give us $7.00 per calendar to either go into the dwarf research fund from the (Dwarf Mini calendar), or into Little Bit's Help Fund from the (Little Bit's Forum calendar) which is to be used for rescuing an animal from a negelected or abusive situation, or to help folks out with purchasing Little Bit's *Magic Shoes* and or the adhesive to apply them.

We already have quite a few orders, and a couple of folks will be selling them in their tack shops. They will make a GREAT gift for any horse lover on your Christmas list or gifts for any occasion, for that matter!

We are selling the calendars for $12.00 plus $3.50 for shipping and handling.

That gives us a profit of $7.00 per calendars for the dwarf research fund.

If you would like to order a calendar(s) please e-mail me at:

[email protected]

1)Tell me how many calendars you would like

2)Whether you would like the "Dwarf Mini" calendar, or "Little Bit's Forum" calendar or both

3)The mailing address where you would like the calendars sent

Thank you for reading, and I hope to hear from lots of folks! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

Have a Merry Christmas & a VERY good New Year!

Janell & the Biscuits

Here's a sneak preview of the Dwarf Mini calendar:

Of course this is the month of December

Dec.jpg

This is June:

June.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i think its adorable
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: where did you get the wee saddles? if you dont mind me asking
default_smile.png

I made the little Christmas outfits that Little Bit, Tessa, Smidgen and Strawberry are wearing. They are out of the heavt felt, all done with the fabric glue, just sewed the jingle bells onto the breast collar, is all.

If I'm not mistaken, Stacy's little Dusty is wearing a tree skirt! :bgrin

WOW THEY ARE AMAZING, AND the horses look gorgeous in them, thanks for the info, ...merry christmas!

[SIZE=14pt]Hi All,[/SIZE]

Just wanted to add that everyone on Little Bit's has worked hard to put these calander's together to help the dwarf research and help make money to care for these wee-ones with help to pay for "Magic Shoes' like my little Angel wears! So help us help all those little babies to have a better life!

[SIZE=18pt]And Happy Holidays from The "Brat Pack" [/SIZE]

Angel, Lil Abner, Patches, Orchid, & Little Topsy aka (Top Man)

My Webpage

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting Bill, I appreciate it.

YES! Kat Jones & Donna Porter have been working very hard to get the calendars ready to be printed in time for folks to give them as Christmas gifts if they want to. And I want to thank all of Little Bit's Forum members for contributing their beautiful photos for the calendars as well. :aktion033:

I e-mailed Kat last night asking her if she was going to be able to keep up with all the orders I was sending her, and she said, "Yep! she's keeping up!" so that is good! :bgrin

I would like to thank the folks who have already placed their orders for the calendars, too. Some folks are making their checks out for over the amount of the cost of the calendars and postage, so that their donation is even larger, and that is VERY much appreciated, as well!
default_wub.png
: :aktion033:

I just KNOW that I am going to be able to send Texas A & M a BIG check for the dwarf research! :bgrin
default_yes.gif
:

l think this is a great cause to support.

Janell,

I can't believe I have missed this important thread!!!

Of course I want both calendars of those precious, special little ones!!

What a wonderful thing to do! I will send my check out in the mail today for both calendars - will also send you an email with my info.

Thanks Janell so very much!!

[SIZE=12pt]I just wanted to post and thank everyone who ordered the Dwarf Mini and Little Bit's Forum calendars this year, we sure do appreciate it!
default_yes.gif
: [/SIZE]

I also wanted to brag a bit and let ya know that Little Bit's collected $600.00 from the sales of the Dwarf Mini calendars! :aktion033:..... I will be writing a letter and sending the check off to TAMU this week, to Dr. Gus Cothran for his dwarf research!

Just in case someone would still like to have some calendars, we will continue to print them for anyone who would like to have them, just let me know, you can e-mail me at:

[email protected]

[SIZE=12pt]I forgot to mention that we sold 85 Dwarf Mini calendars and 29 Little Bit's 2007 Forum calendars. :aktion033: [/SIZE]

Also this morning I have had orders for 3 more Dwarf Mini calendars! :bgrin

Thanks again everyone who ordered!

Everyone has beeen VERY pleased with their calendars and the quality of them, Kat & Donna did a GREAT job with them this year.
default_yes.gif
:

I also wanted to mention that we WILL be producing another Dwarf Mini calendar for 2008, so all of you Dwarf Mommas & Poppas, who would like to see your special little ones on the 2008 calendar, be sure to send me their pictures (no limit and if you have a little one that has crossed over the Rainbow Bridge, we have a month for our "Angels", as well). Please send them any time now, as we plan on getting a MUCH earlier start on the calendars this year,
default_yes.gif
: so that we can have them ready to send out by at least the first of November, for those that woud like to give them as Christmas presents. We will be producing another Little Bit's Forum 2008 calendar as well.

Of course all the profits of the Dwarf Mini calendars WILL be going to TAMU's dwarf research again, as I am SURE there will be a great need for it next year, as well.
default_yes.gif
:

Here's my e-mail addy:

[email protected]

That's Great but I Bet you could sell some more!! Bumping this back up to the top.

J Jay

Please put me on the list for a 2008 calendar. I just saw this...too adorable!!! Sure would make a cute Christmas gift too! :bgrin

Cindy

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL IDEA! :aktion033: These calendars are adorable & furthering a cause that is very important to the Miniature Breed & each & every one of us involved in Miniatures should be supporting.
default_yes.gif
:

THANK YOU JANELL!
default_yes.gif
:

Back