Duplicate Certificate how much does it cost?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniLover2006

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking at a gelding and he is a awsome looking boy, his color is a silver dapple and he has great conformation. He is 6 years old and 34" and his price is only $300. But the owners said the they lost is papers and would have to get a duplicate. So his price would be $400. I think thats a great price!

Here is his pedigree-

Sire-(AMHA) C.S.R ALLEN JACKSON 29.00" (CREMELLO)

Dam- G&S COOPERS WILD DESTINY 36.00" (SILVER DAPPLE)

Does anyone know these horses?

I would post a pic but I know you can't of other peoples horses so if you would like to look at him just PM me and I would be happy to send you a pic.

The price should be listed on both AMHR and AMHA's web sites. I *think* AMHR only charges $20 for a duplicate.

If the price isn't on the site, call the registries.

I think for $100 you could hardship the gelding into AMHA than turn around and put AMHR papers on him. Sorry don't know what that would cost but I don't think it is that much more than what AMHA charges.

I wish that was all AMHA charges to hardship a gelding, but I think the fee is $600. :no:

To request a duplicate paper with either AMHA or AMHA is $20.00.

For hardshipping with AMHA it's $500.

For hardshipping with AMHR (which means they have to already hold AMHA papers) is $150.....last I checked.

The hardshipping costs I mentioned would be for geldings only.

MA

Latest posts

Back