Dropped by to say Hi

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnalee

Reaction score
I haven't been by to visit in a while. Been busy with a "real job" since writing just doesn't pay the bills. But, I wanted to come by and see what folks are talking about and what's new.

I don't have horses of any kind anymore, retired back when hay reached $13 a bale. Looks like things will be heading that way again with gas going up. Maybe not, I should be more positive. I live where I could have a mini and am often tempted to get one just for fun and to keep that horse aroma around. But then I remember that when winter comes I have to go out and break ice, or if I am sick I still have to get out and take care of my little horse. I've gotten wimpy in my old age and there is just me living here now. So, I go visit my friend who has minis for my fix. We've introduced my little great grandson to riding in the cart. He LOVES it! He's only three, but I say you can't start them out too young.

Hi Donna!
default_saludando.gif
It's nice to see you again! Don't be a stranger
default_smile.png

Even if you don't want the full time responsibility I'll bet there's some nice mini farms near you that wouldn't mind someone spending some time with their minis!!
default_smile.png
This is a nice time of year to visit Lil Beginnings because you see all the cute foals.
default_smile.png

Hi Donna. We are getting closer to thinking the way you do. It's pretty hard not to have the beautiful little horses around, I am sure. Don't know how I'll handle it
default_new_shocked.gif

Nice you came back to say hello
default_saludando.gif

I am fortunate my friend has extended an open invitation to come visit her and her two minis. If you read my book you met "Rambo." He was a rescue who has become a nice little cart horse and has some cute tricks up his sleeve.

Yes, I love seeing the awesome pictures here. I think I'll have to go visit some breeders so I can take some pics myself.

Latest posts

Back