DREAMER IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_aktion033.gif
Sooooo glad to see Dreamer home. She looks beautiful in her barn with the people she loves...
default_wub.png
I'm sure she will get better now that she is home. Keep up the good work with her and she'll be running with the other girls. Still I will be praying for a speedy recovery....

Welcome home Dreamer ! ! We are all so happy to see you back with your friends and in your familiar surroundings.

Theresa, you know that you can call at any time -- your journey is past it's "scarey" part, now the rest is just a matter of patience, hard work and a lot of love. You and Dreamer will be fine, and we are here for you if you hit any bumps in the road.

Hugs ((((( ))))))

Stacy & Rose

YEAH!!! I just got goosebumps reading this! I am SO HAPPY to hear this and she really does look great! Looks like her incision is going to heal to about invisible by the time it's done!

CONGRATS! I bet she was SO glad to see her friends and be home. She will be so much happier now too!

I bet she is so glad to be home.

I'm happy for you both!!

(Oh.... and she IS Beautiful!!!)

Theresa-

Hope Dreamer has had a good day - would be interested in what kind of therapy you have to do for her.

Barbie

SO HAPPY SHE"S HOME!!!! She sure is a beautiful girl!
default_smile.png

Jessi

I have been watching Dreamer from the beginning and holding my breath most of the time when reading updates,I am so happy to see her in her stall again.i cryed tears of joy watching the videos.Thresa and Art you are two in a million.
default_cheekkiss.gif

Glad to hear Dreamer is doing ok. I haven't seen any updates recently and she's not on camera. Is everything ok?????

Sue

Theresa-

Hope Dreamer has had a good day - would be interested in what kind of therapy you have to do for her.

Barbie
Hi Barbie!

She has turnout on grass 3 hrs in the evening, weather permitted, by herself... The therapy that we are doing is massaging her incision as much as possible, applying low heat to the hip muscle 2x a day, flexing her ankle when she is laying down as much as possible, as she is not wanting to bend it. Massaging the udder area on the right side (there is alot of fluid there because of not using her leg for so long). She is doing remarkable! When you posted that you saw her get up and go out her stall door, she did! Right out of the barn into the pasture, it took us several minutes to catch her. She had her ears pinned and was daring us to put her back in her stall. So we let her slow down (she was walking way tooooo fast) and snope around then she let us put her up....She knows what she wants to do and is determined to do it!

Glad to hear Dreamer is doing ok. I haven't seen any updates recently and she's not on camera. Is everything ok?????

Sue
Everything is fine with her. we are having camera issues and the new cam is coming this week. So we have had Dreamer on cam when we are home, becuase Miranda is due to foal so we have been keeping the cam on her....Soon they will both be on cam...Thanks for asking about her. I am going to post new video of her soon as to how well she is doing....

Theresa-

Sounds like she is doing great - you and Art have your work cut out for you - oh well, it will be an act of love everytime you work with her. It sure did my heart good to see her basically say "I'm out of here."

Hope to talk to you soon.

Barbie & Dawn

default_aktion033.gif
WELCOME HOME DREAMER

GREAT NEWS. SHE IS LOOKING GREAT.

KEEP US POSTED ON DREAMER.

TAKE CARE
default_yes.gif

She is doing great!!!!
default_biggrin.png
We are still waiting on the cam to come, (it was back ordered). But it was shipped on Monday, so it sould be here soon. This horse abosolutely amazes us. She does not know what the words slow down means! Her appetite is coming back, and she is slowly wanting her feed back. She is spoiled rotten and don't mind letting you know it! She is in the barn with Miranda during the day, although we have started to put her in her stall during the day. As we don't know how Miranda will act when she foals, or how she is with her babies and we don't want the baby to get hurt. Dreamer does not want to be in her stall and fusses about it, but as soon as we get home she goes outside for a few hours. Thanks for asking about her. We will be posting new pics of her soon! Theresa

Latest posts

Back