DREAMER IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome home Dreamer!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png

WELCOME HOME DREAMER!
default_aktion033.gif

She is beautiful. Happy tears!
default_wub.png

Theresa and Art I couldn't possibly be happier for you! It is a pleasure to be able to join you in saying Welcome Home Dreamer.

As any horse will tell ya - hospital food is yucky....you just can't beat that green, green grass of home.

Here I am blubbering all over again - but this time it is the happiest of tears. Theresa and Art, I am SO incredibly happy for you both. Dreamer looks fantastic and so content. God Bless you all!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

YEAH!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
She looks wonderful, and so does her momma. I hope the hardest part of this ordeal is behind her and that she continues to recover by leaps and bounds now that she is home safe and sound.

I am so happy for you! This is the greatest news I have gotten in a long time. I have had a picture in my mind of Dreamer stretched out sleeping peacefully on the green grass in the warm spring sunshine. It is a picture of peace and contentment and it is what I wish for you and your lovely girl.

YEAH...that is such good news...she looks really good!!! Congrats and God Bless!!!

Thank you for sharing your videos with us, you are all so special!! Dreamer looks wonderful!!
default_wub.png

WELCOME HOME DREAMER!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Welcome home Dreamer! She looks gorgeous! Our prayers are now ones of gratitude... Theresa, I mentioned this on another thread before.... you have the neatest children's book in the making here....a very moving and inspirational story. When things settle down, you might consider it....... Best wishes, Art, Theresa, and Dreamer! ~ Becky

WELCOME HOME DREAMER
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

At last she is where she needs to be - wrapped in the arms of her loving family and friends! What a fabulous ending for all our hopes and prayers of the last couple of weeks.

The pictures and videos are just brilliant, she looks so happy to be back home. She is just so beautiful.

Rest and relax lovely lady - you are back now where you belong.

Huge HUGS to you all.

Anna xx

Yes, I agree, she IS the most beautiful horse I've ever seen! Very happy for you all.

Theresa and Art...I was soooo looking forward to this post and elated to see that you posted some great videos and pictures!! Dreamer certainly is a beautiful girl.....and she looks WONDERFUL!!!! Bright eyed and healthy and shiney. The look in her eyes in that close up of hers is one of content....she loves her home and she's happy to be at the place where she loves the most. I hope and pray that she continues on her way to rehabilitation and gets stronger with each passing day. Thank you for letting us be a part of welcoming Dreamer back home!
default_yes.gif

Yes Theresa I agree she is the most beautiful horse in the world. She is such a Lady! Very majestic. So very glad to see the pics of her in her queen size bed. What a great day! I know your heart feels as big as a hot air balloon, I know mine does. You enjoy having your girl home with you. You all are in my thoughts.

Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh it is good to see her home, and she is a beautiful girl. Obviously your girl too
default_yes.gif

Bless You Cheryl

Theresa,

I loved the videos and pictures may god bless you Art and Dreamer. I am so glad she is home, she looks so happy to be home. You have done an amazing job with Dreamer. I am just so grateful she is home and healing up well as well as feeling better form her colic. She has been through so much and came out on top what awesome spirit Dreamer has.

She is up walking in her stall need box of kleenex again tears of joy, so overwhelming I am just so happy shes home.

Love and Care

Michele

Meadow Winds Farm

Oh I havent been on the forum since Friday and I come on and here is a beautiful Dreamer coming home!! The videos were great!! Thanks for sharing with all of us..

I am crying happy tears for all of you..

She does look Great! Herself and her incision...

Missy
default_yes.gif

What a great sight - just saw Dreamer pop up from laying down and head right out of her stall - atleast that was what it looked like. She looks great - being home is definitely agreeing with her.

Barbie & Dawn

Latest posts

Back