DOUBLE WHAMMY PICTURES ADDED

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many congratulations on two beautiful babies and two very considerate mares LOL!!

Enjoy your sleep - you lucky thing!!

Anna

Thanks everyone. We are still undecided on what the colors are of these two. Im thinking that the filly might be a palomino with two blue eyes and the colt possibly perlino with two blue eyes. They are both so sweet.

We still have no idea on names yet.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

WOW its going to feel so different having a full night sleep tonight. I cant remember what that feels like anymore. LOL.

2 real beauties you got there
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Congratulations Holly and Marlene! I really love them both!!
wub.gif
And you're going to be loving some serious sleep!
laugh.gif

Thanks everyone. We are still undecided on what the colors are of these two. Im thinking that the filly might be a palomino with two blue eyes and the colt possibly perlino with two blue eyes. They are both so sweet.

We still have no idea on names yet.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

WOW its going to feel so different having a full night sleep tonight. I cant remember what that feels like anymore. LOL.
This exactly what I was thinking about the colors.

Congratulations, but I sure don't know how you do it...that is a LOT of mare stare!!!!

We did our normal chores this evening and admired the two new babies. Then like always, we pulled out the chairs in the isleway of the barn and just sat around talking. Next thing you know - hubby says "you two girls are so used to sitting down here that you don't realize you can go to the house now". LOL

We were just hanging out like usual forgetting that we didn't have to! LOL

Routine is to go to the barn right after dinner and every hour thereafter, then we hang out from 10pm throughout the night.

So, we eat ........... and what do I do? Head to the barn .................... LOL

It'll take some getting used to not having to be there but in all honesty - - there's no better place to be. Quiet and calm and nobody fussing or complaining ....... just a muzzle over the door looking for a treat........... hmmmmm think I"ll go on down there and check those new babies just for the heck of it. LOL

They are beautiful! Congratulations and enjoy all of your sweet little bundles. I'm a little jealous that you get to enjoy so many!

As for color, they both look palomino to me, but hard to tell just yet. They both look like they have black skin around their muzzles which is why I say palomino for both. It looks like both mares are silver bays? I'll have to go check them out on your website
default_smile.png

Edited to add: checked your website and the colts dam IS silver bay so the colt can't be double dilute. The filly's dam (who is stunning by the way!) Also looks silver bay from her picture but the description says buckskin so if she is then I suppose the filly could be double dilute...but i'd say palomino because of the dark

muzzle. Either way, pretty babies!

Hope you girls are in bed!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
>>It'll take some getting used to not having to be there but in all honesty - - there's no better place to be. Quiet and calm and nobody fussing or complaining ....... just a muzzle over the door looking for a treat........... hmmmmm think I"ll go on down there and check those new babies just for the heck of it. LOL <<

Man, I don't have foals and never have been through foaling but I sure get what you mean! Even in the dead of winter, I just love spending time out in our little barn with my girls.

These two are just as amazing as all that have come before them this year! Congrats!
aktion033.gif
wub.gif

Latest posts

Back