DOUBLE WHAMMY PICTURES ADDED

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly at WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
New Pictures of the newest foals

Okay so after thinking that these two mares were going to just keep us sleep deprived, they both went in the same day. LOL.

So after our thunderstorm we had today I was on my way to check the mares and head to the bus stop. And what do I find our mare Co Co Channel foaling. I came just in time. So the filly fairy came back to White Tail Farm. This is our last Electro foal and its a filly. We think that she is Perlino. Will get pictures tomorrow when its day light outside to see her coloring better. Her mouth and eye rims are pinkish purple. And BLUE EYES!!! And man does she have a dishy head. And boy she has some legs. She hasnt stopped nursing her mother. LOL.

Okay so after dinner we mossied on down to the barn to check on things and to do the babys cord again. Well.................... upon loving the baby and such our mare Looker who is stalled right next to Co Co, starts acting off. She was pacing, yawning, smelling the ground and here comes the diareaha (sp). There she goes. She was up and down about 5 times and thats all she wrote.

Well someone must have made an appointment with the filly fairy tonight cause we were blessed with a colt. He is either palomino or perlino. Cant really tell yet as he is still wet. He was just born at 10pm. THis is our last Bonus foal of the season.

We'll post pictures tomorrow of our two beautiful, healthy foals.

Thank GOODNESS we get to sleep for a couple of weeks until our last mare Dee Russian foals. She is bred to First Knights Hes So Hot! I so cant wait for this baby!!!!

In total our foal count is: 11 fillies and 5 colts........... hmm............... what will the last one be??????

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the safe arrivals of your 2 foals. Looking forward to the pics
default_smile.png

That is awesome... way to go girls!!!!

Two healthy foals... one day... priceless!!!

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats!!
default_aktion033.gif
Can't wait to see pics of your newest arrivals. Go get some sleep.
default_yes.gif

Congrats Marlene and Holly, now your much needed sleep is coming right around the corner!
default_aktion033.gif

Okay so.......... Here are some pictures of the newest arrivals.

Clarion Co Co Chanel X Little Kings Electro Buck - FILLY foaled at 342 days

DSCN6779.jpg

DSCN6778.jpg

DSCN6771.jpg

And..

Little C's Lookin Good X Alliance Scouts Bonus - COLT foaled at 333 days

DSCN6769.jpg

DSCN6766.jpg

DSCN6786.jpg

What color do you think these two are?

They have no names yet. Do you all have any name suggestions? Thanks and I hope you enjoy the pictures. Its so funny because the little filly has way more hair than the other one.

default_wub.png
You have some really cute foals! The little filly is a doll! Thanks for sharing pics!
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations! It is hard to tell color for sure from those pics but they both look cream to me. What colors are the dams? I know I looked in your signature and saw that sire of the filly is buckskin and the sire of the colt is black.

Congratulations on 2 nice foals!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah and what nice mares to go in the daytime! You sure have a nice ratio of fillies to colts going for you! Good luck with the last one.

How cute!!

I know you have "lots of free time on your hand" but please please make a little video with all your little ones and their Mommas out in the pastures playing. I would love to see what that many babies look like
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

How wonderful to have that many healthy,happy wee ones running around!! Many Congrats to White Tail
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

How cute!!

I know you have "lots of free time on your hand" but please please make a little video with all your little ones and their Mommas out in the pastures playing. I would love to see what that many babies look like
wub.gif
wub.gif

How wonderful to have that many healthy,happy wee ones running around!! Many Congrats to White Tail
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Awww thanks - and yes that's such a great idea but our babies are spread out among many different pastures with many different stallions. LOL We work our butts off trying to get from one pasture to the next to mess with each baby and give them their own time. We do have a pasture or two that has several - we'll just have to video each pasture and then show it like a documentary LOL

While it's been tiring - it truly is fun having these little ones around. They each have their own personalities too. Looking forward to some normalcy for about a week or so before the last one needs constant surveillance. LOL

Adorable foals! Congratulations!

Latest posts

Back