Double Destiny Grandkids

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EAD Minis

Reaction score
Just doing some research
default_wink.png
would love to see your Double Destiny grandkids, and if you could also list who there by and any special titles they hold? Thank you look forward to seeing them!
default_saludando.gif

This is mine and Erica's Double Destiny grandson, Erica's Echos of My Destiny. He is a grandson of Double Destiny on the top side, and a grandson of Buck Echo on the bottom side. Destiny is sired by Olive Branch's Distinctly Destiny (a National Top 5 palomino son of Double Destiny) and out of Applewoods Echos Adventures (a smokey black Buck Echo daughter and dam of National Champions that Erica owns)
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

Destiny's titles and accomplishments include:

• National Champion
    (2007 Amateur Halter, Senior Stallions, Under)
  • National

Grand
    Champion
    (2008 Western Country Pleasure Driving, 32"-34")
  • AMHR Halter Hall of Fame
    (inducted in 2007)
  • AMHR National All Star
    (2005, 2006, and 2007)
  • AMHR National Top Ten
    (2005, 2006, 2007, and 2008)
  • AMHA Honor Roll
    (2005)
  • 51 First Place Halter Wins
  • 49 Championships
    (AMHR and AMHA championships -- reserve champion, champion, reserve grand champion, and grand champion titles)
(ahhh... but who's been keeping track
default_wink.png
default_biggrin.png
default_wink.png
)

He is now retired at the ripe "old" age of four! He has sure earned it. He will alternate years between Erica's place and mine. He's currently with me and I love him so much! Erica and I BOTH expect our first Destiny foals starting in February. His wives here are my two BTU perlino granddaughters, so we look forward to some intensely Buckeroo bred dilute foals. We cannot wait
love0075.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Ericas Echos of My Destiny (HOF), a/k/a Destiny[/SIZE]2004 33" AMHR / AMHA smokey silver black stallion -- co-owned with Erica Killion

National Champion (halter) / National Grand Champion (driving) / Halter Hall of Fame

Grandson of both Alvadars Double Destiny and Little Kings Buck Echo

Destiny%202.jpg
Destiny%201.jpg

Destiny%20Driving%20Proof%202008%20Nationals%20Crop.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I love that stallion - he is just dreamy
default_wub.png
If he ever feels like a holiday in Ireland just let me know and I will book him a room at my place
default_wink.png
default_smile.png

Here's ours, Oak Park Oh Im Awesome, AMHA/AMHR 2 year old black pinto stallion.. Sire is YP Branch Destiny's Doctrine, black pinto son of Double Destiny.. He's out of Tami's good mare Reh's Oh Oh (Bond Rollback daughter) He's had limited showing but placed well, hoping my work schedule (and pocket book!) allow me to get him out this next year to get my feet wet showing
default_unsure.png
default_new_shocked.gif

dochead.jpg

skydoc.png

docrun.gif

2lildoc6-15E.jpg

Tami's had two full siblings to Doc as well, a colt from last year and a 2005 filly, who I wish I had the money to buy, but way outta my budget! lol

Here's ours, Oak Park Oh Im Awesome, AMHA/AMHR 2 year old black pinto stallion.. Sire is YP Branch Destiny's Doctrine, black pinto son of Double Destiny.. He's out of Tami's good mare Reh's Oh Oh (Bond Rollback daughter) He's had limited showing but placed well, hoping my work schedule (and pocket book!) allow me to get him out this next year to get my feet wet showing

Wow he has a really beautiful head!! How tall is he may I ask?

Be carefull!! That showing is adictive ;)

Jill I just love Destiny!!! Huge fan haha!!! I didnt realize he was retired!! Cant wait for those foals!!!!

Wow, beautiful horses everyone!! Here's mine: a Double Destiny granddaughter.

[SIZE=10pt]CountryLanes Destinys Sweet Surrender [/SIZE]

She's a 2007 silver black filly expected to mature around 33".

Surrender is a full sister to CountryLanes RockOn Destiny, 2007 National Top 5 Yearling Stallion. The wonderful combination of Double Destiny, NFC's Manipulator en Dillards Black Beauty.

Surrender's paternal grandsire is one of the top winning AMHA stallions ever, Alvadars Double Destiny. Her sire's dam, Manipulators Georgia Melody, a National Champion herself, is sired by National Champion NFC's Manipulator.

Surrender's dam is a AMHR National Top 10 Mare & 2007 AMHR National Top 5 Producing Mare, and she is sired by AMHA National Champion, Thunders True Copy.

sweetsurrender3.Jpg

sweetsurrender4.Jpg

I'm hoping to show her this year.

I can hardly wait for my Double Destiny to be Grandbaby bred by Triple K

hisociety3.jpg

Out of Owens GCF Buckeroo High Society (BTU daughter) she is bred to

double_collage.jpg

Triple KS Double Your Destiny (Double Destiny son) I am so excited to have one like the little filly below on the way for 2009
default_wub.png
:wub

Photos by Triple K with permission.

This little filly is Society's 2006 foal a Double Destiny Granddaughter, Triple KS Destinys Deliteful BTU also sired by Double Your Destiny.

deliteful07a.jpg

And for my Double Destiny Grandson by TMM Destinys Daily Double, photos courtesy of Davey, Arabesque Acres is the sire of my Double Destiny Grandson

8491_1.jpg
Doublesm.jpg

Songcatchers Under The Double Eagle, Photos by F. Nash

001_1-1.jpg

Eagle is out of Bear Farms Deva of the Isles

IMG1520_00_016.jpg

Jill you are so right. There are some real beauties posted here. I just love those Double Destiny horses and feel so lucky to have some myself. Maybe someday you will let me have my own Ericas Destiny baby, please please pretty please. I look forward to seeing your babies in the spring.

Wow
default_new_shocked.gif
some really nice horses on here, maybe I should rethink selling mine!!!

Our colt is Beloveds Double Divine One he was only shown last year as 2 yrs 29 and under but still got Grand and Reserves in open and Amt, a supreme champion. Then at the worlds he was World Reserve Champion in the 2 yr futurity 31 & under and top ten Amt level one 30 & under. I think hes going to do well showing next year in the 30 & senior stallion. I hope anyway!

Doublewichita.jpg

P1020578.jpg

Gosh gorgeous horses thank you every one!! He has really thrown some nice babies and grand kids!!
default_new_shocked.gif

This is my DD granddaughter. Triple Ks Destinys Golden Essence. She is a palomino from a black/smokey black mare and a cremello DD son.

essence.jpg
essence2.jpg

essence.jpg
essence2.jpg

Mona I saw Esence on the Sale Board for MHCO shes a gorgeous girl!!

Wpsellwood your colt is just stunning!!

Very nice horses every one! I really appreciate it
default_smile.png

I was lucky enough to see Double Destiny start his incredible career!

Here are a couple of my DD grandsons - I have a son of his.

DoubleMartineei00039.jpg

daddyleftside3.jpg

Latest posts

Back