Donkeys as guardians

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everyone for your help!

Does anyone know any donkey breeders in SD, or better yet, MN? MN is where I am moving....

minihorselover, what part of Mn. are you moving too? I might be able to help you out if your close to the Wisc. border. There is also a GREAT site you can check out..it has donkeys listed in all states...www.gotdonkeys.com. Corinne

Corinne - Thank you. I believe we are moving to a town called Becker. But I am not sure. My mom works in Elk River.

minihorselover, for some reason..
default_wink.png
:
default_wacko.png
: I think Elk River, isnt too far from St. Paul, am I right?? (I'm probably way off, and thinking of some other town :bgrin ) but if it is you would still be about 300 miles from me. :no: Corinne

minihorselover, for some reason.. I think Elk River, isnt too far from St. Paul, am I right?? (I'm probably way off, and thinking of some other town ) but if it is you would still be about 300 miles from me. Corinne
You are right. It may be about a half an hour from St. Paul, if I am thinking correctly. That is too bad that you have to live so far away.

minihorselover, I do know of a very good breeder...and wow--does she have some cuties, all colors, who would be about 1 1/2 hours from St. Paul. (I think she would be south east) You can email or pm me and I will give you her and and site. Corinne

Here is another question I have been thinking about...

Can mules and hinnys be used as guards too?

Thanks for the help!

Latest posts

Back