Donkey mentors

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plum Lov'in

Reaction score
I was reading some post on differant forums and seen where most people have someone in there lives who they can turn to with donkey or horse questions. I have Corinne, and I am sure there are alot of days where she sees its me calling and she refuses to answer her phone, cant understand why?! My questions cant be THAT bad! Who is you donkey mentor? I would be lost without Corinne, she is my #1 mentor.

[SIZE=12pt]...lol... I only scan my calls for a certain few people and your one of them! :bgrin :bgrin ...lol.. I hope you realize you call me sometimes at least 6 times a day!! But I guess if SOMEONE has to be your mentor :eek: :lol: :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: My mentor would have to be Ray, my old muleman buddy, that guy is remarkable when it comes to donkeys, and it seems like he can talk them into doing anything, his only problem is everyone gets called the same name--GOODJEB :bgrin so with him all my donkeys are named GOODJEB..(oh well, I guess whatever works!) Corinne
[/SIZE]

I have a whole club of donkey and mule people that have been around for quite a while. Recently though, sometimes, it doesn't seem like they are that friendly anymore. I know why but won't go into it here.

:aktion033: I agree...I love Ce too....how many friends can you email a "pic" of a pile of crap (foal poop) and they are so happy to share their poop stories with you too :bgrin

We are all lucky to have her
default_yes.gif
:

I guess mine is EVERYONE HERE! My hee-haw sis and I dove into donkeys blind and bought books and read whatever we could find online.

i too have corine as my mentor she has helped me so much and dont think that i dont appreciate it.
default_smile.png

for someone local, our friends Hal and Jean Roark who first introduced us to mini donks... and shared our first two trips to texas to pick them up! other than that, i have asked ADMS some questions and they have been very helpful. and Peaceful Valley Donkey Rescue...

but now that i have the forum, i come here first! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back