donations when ordering

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Champ

Reaction score
Did I see somewhere on this forum that if you order from "Country Supply" that some of the money goes towards "Chances mini horse rescue" and if so how do I let them know so that they do it?

Country Supply will donate a % of your total order to any non profit group( excluding wormers) from any order placed online.There is a code to be entered and I don't know what the code is for Chances. It is free money.You will have to ask someone like maybe Gini.It is free money for the groups/.

Yes Country Supply does give CMHR a % of purchases made. You can't order on line but when you

call in your order just let them know it's for CMHR. Thank you for asking. I think we need to remind

everyone of this.

Thanks again

Gini

When I order online there is a place to type in the code for the non profit organization.I have been giving mine to Hearts and Hooves in TX, but will split and do some for Chanches if I can get a code to do so.l was told I had to order online to get the benefit of donation.Either way it is easy money and nice of Country Supply to do this.

Bev they may have changed it now. When I ordered it didn't give me the option. This was about 5

months ago. The code is CMHR

Thanks for thinking of CMHR's minis

Gini

Last edited by a moderator:
Bev they may have changed it now. When I ordered it didn't give me the option. This was about 5

months ago. The code is CMHR

Thanks for thinking of CMHR's minis

Gini
darn, wish I would have had the code two weeks ago, I just recieved an orderd from CS on Sat. Oh well, it won't be long and I'll be ordering again, as I have to order Corta-Flx for my senior gelding before the end of the month.

There is a box for code on the page before you order.You just have to look for it.I order 300 lbs of sand preventative at 1 time and I always use the code.My order is usually close to $1000 so it helps a bit.My last order was just a few months ago and I used the code for Hearts&Hooves then.Good luck and spread the word.

the web site is www.countrysupply.com but they will not give any donation on wormers ordered.I still buy mine from them since they are cheaper than anyone else&I try to order other things I need from them.I think it is so nice of them to do this for non profits.Spread the word it is FREE MONEY for CHANCHES.

With a lot of Christmas shopping happening at this time, I thought it would be good to refresh everyone when ordering from www.horse.com and to mention "CMHR" so they get some money.

Happy Holidays
default_saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back