Does Your Club Have a Seminar day?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcwallis

Reaction score
Just curious if your miniatue horse clud hosts a seminar day, if so what time of year, and where?

Show Me Little Equine Club has a clinic on the third weekend in April. Is that what you are talking about? It will be a one day event this year on Saturday.

Show Me Little Equine Club has a clinic on the third weekend in April. Is that what you are talking about? It will be a one day event this year on Saturday.
Exactly! I want to find events like this and find out if they would like me to come provide infomation on disaster preparedness. It is now one of my goals in life to talk to as many people as I can about being prepared for the unthinkable!

Exactly! I want to find events like this and find out if they would like me to come provide infomation on disaster preparedness. It is now one of my goals in life to talk to as many people as I can about being prepared for the unthinkable!
Where are you located? Our event is just 15 min from the arch in St Louis, MO and our budget would not allow for much travel. If you are close enough and interested, I can give you the name of the committee chairman.

Where are you located? Our event is just 15 min from the arch in St Louis, MO and our budget would not allow for much travel. If you are close enough and interested, I can give you the name of the committee chairman.
I wouldn't charge. I would have to plan a mini trip around it but have no problem with that. I live in Oklahoma so it would be a fun weekend trip for me. Unfortunately my first show is the third weekend in April but I can come up another time...

L:)

Our clinic is to be on April 20 this year. We do sponsor several shows, but there would be very little time at those. Possibly at our November meeting/banquet. It is usually 3rd sat of the month. If you want, I can check with the board of directors and see if there is an interest. I think it is something we should all think about.

Have you considered doing a pamphlet or booklet about this? Since your goal appears to be getting the word out as opposed to making money, you could just do it in a word program for people, like myself, that work at shows (I announce) or anyone, really, could print a bunch of copies to hand out or even enclose in show packets. We could also hand them out at meetings ect.

Just a thought. I realize the person to person would have more impact, but something is better than nothing.

Our clinic is to be on April 20 this year. We do sponsor several shows, but there would be very little time at those. Possibly at our November meeting/banquet. It is usually 3rd sat of the month. If you want, I can check with the board of directors and see if there is an interest. I think it is something we should all think about.

Have you considered doing a pamphlet or booklet about this? Since your goal appears to be getting the word out as opposed to making money, you could just do it in a word program for people, like myself, that work at shows (I announce) or anyone, really, could print a bunch of copies to hand out or even enclose in show packets. We could also hand them out at meetings ect.

Just a thought. I realize the person to person would have more impact, but something is better than nothing.
November is a possibility.. I do have a brochure and information on my website. You have good suggestions.. thank you
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back