Does anyone know "Timber Ridge Eclipses Hit Man?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Need to find Timber Ridge Eclipsesw Hit Man he has not been brought to Permanent Status.. I have the mares and their foals since 2004...and can't show them or register them. Have periodically looked for hom to follow the trail to a Dead End.

If anyone has a picture of him that would be of assistance to me to get my girls all registered..

He was originally owned by Marilyn & Arnold Akers...Does anyone have any info??

Maybe he was gelded? Deceased? Unregistered Sale?

I looked him up on the AMHA studbook and it has him as still owned by the Akers. So if they dont still have him, you need to find out where they sold him and to who, that person obviously didnt do the paperwork so the only way of tracking him down would be to contact the last owners and work from there. Good luck!

Need to find Timber Ridge Eclipses Hit Man he has not been brought to Permanent Status.. I have the mares and their foals since 2004...and can't show them or register them. Have periodically looked for him to follow the trail to a Dead End.

If anyone has a picture of him that would be of assistance to me to get my girls all registered..

He was originally owned by Marilyn & Arnold Akers...Does anyone have any info??

Maybe he was gelded? Deceased? Unregistered Sale?

Latest posts

Back